What's new

Protecting the Indian PM : Special Protection Group ( SPG )

I remember our discussion about PM's motorcade after Modi was elected (scorpio to BMW?) and some of your videos too. :)
Indeed, the SPG got their way :P

Okies..It's quite usual stuff.. Okay, I will also have a little chat with my uncle. It has been almost a month since I had called him.
If I was to ask you some questions could you put them to him bro?

SPG is one of the rare exceptions. Years before, my uncle had once told me, they don't take Sikhs in SPG, after the Indira Gandhi incident. Probably they have removed the restriction now, but that was the case in 2006.
Well,if it's true then i must admit that this is one blatant case of religious discrimination and should not be tolerated in a secular democracy like ours.Yeah it's true that Indira Gandhi was killed by her bodyguards who happen to be Sikhs but that doesn't mean that all the Sikhs(more than 300,000) serving in the CAPF and in the Armed Forces are traitors and cold blooded murderers:hitwall:.Heck,even fromer P.M. Mr.Rajeev Gandhi was assassinated by the Tamil LTTE cadres most of whom happened to be Hindus then going by this logic we should also restrict the entry of all Hindus because of this single incident.Don't take it otherwise bro,i couldn't control my outburst reading that post of yours.I mean,Sikhs have sacrificed more than anyone for our Motherland for the last 400 years and still they are being discriminated by us on the basis of religion:tdown::tdown:!!

Worth watching:

I remember watching the same video on youtube with the same song belonging to the same username.:p:
A very nice effort from you sir. I Appreciate it. :tup:
PS- Why did you go with that song?

Last edited:
Well,if it's true then i must admit that this is one blatant case of religious discrimination and should not be tolerated in a secular democracy like ours.Yeah it's true that Indira Gandhi was killed by her bodyguards who happen to be Sikhs but that doesn't mean that all the Sikhs(more than 300,000) serving in the CAPF and in the Armed Forces are traitors and cold blooded murderers:hitwall:.Heck,even fromer P.M. Mr.Rajeev Gandhi was assassinated by the Tamil LTTE cadres most of whom happened to be Hindus then going by this logic we should also restrict the entry of all Hindus because of this single incident.Don't take it otherwise bro,i couldn't control my outburst reading that post of yours.I mean,Sikhs have sacrificed more than anyone for our Motherland for the last 400 years and still they are being discriminated by us on the basis of religion:tdown::tdown:!!
It's fake controversy that the media has cooked up in recent years:

Why can't Sikhs serve in the national security guards and RAW even though India claims to be a secular and unbiased country? - Quora

Manmohan Singh Can't Have A Sikh Bodyguard | Nov 13,2006

Sikhs can (and do) serve in the NSG (in both wings) AND SPG:

SRG:

modi-1_660_110513081658.jpg

24nsg-mulayam.jpg

15abdullah.jpg

47584173.cms

SAG:

12240097_653689074733657_2086024644211236006_n.jpg

dbVsFWs.jpg

(this just won't be apparent very much because most of the time SAG operators are wearing helmets and masks :rofl: )

Former director of NSG:

25nsg1.jpg

I'll also attatch pictures of Sikhs in the SPG

PS- Why did you go with that song?
I can't say I have any particular reason, i just thought it fit well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 18.57.47.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 18.57.47.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 18.57.12.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 18.57.12.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 18.56.34.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 18.56.34.png
    645.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
SPG would be better prepared if they were armed with high-accuracy and modern INSAS rifles instead of imported FN F2000. Rest is okay.

Back
Top Bottom