What's new

Prophet’s Mosque attack mastermind killed in Riyadh shootout

There are always justification (though wrong) and rhetoric to anti-state activities, I dont agree to them I am just mentioning that there are. But here, I am unable to understand what could be in the mind of those who attack Masjid Al Nabwi PBUH?

I just don't understand how these people can claim to be Muslim as they slaughtering thousands of Muslims, and are now even attacking Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. At some point they must realize that what they're doing is wicked and evil. And if not, I don't think that there is any hope for these people.
Sir Masjid e Nabwi was attacked by the forces of Yazeed. Now it came under attack (though not the Mosque but nearby) by these militants... they must all be brethren for the similarities in their action. They will all be raised together hopefully and be answered in the house of Allah who will question them that he gave us a religion which states that killing one innocent person is equivalent to killing of whole mankind so under which law they even dared to attack the mosque of his beloved prophet.

What we Muslim need to do is, acknowledge such people inside our rows and do not fall prey to their innocent faces.

Sorry for off topic post, thats one-off post and I expect no response for that

Even the most Distant sect of Islam will never think to Attack Prophets Mosque .. but they ISIS did it , this is more than enough evidence for the world to see that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam ..
Very well said, but blind haters & trolls will never believe this, despite ample evidence.

Last edited:
Good job. Our job is to dispatch them ccordingly so ALLAH will decide for them where to put. They have spreading over like cancer and cut down the affected one is the right thing to do as these animals never come attacking to surrender but to damage most that mostly are killed. Time to gear-up at every corner to give them a fight that never expect.

Very well said, but blind haters & trolls will never believe this, despite ample evidence.

Thanks ,Madina and Mecca were places or Cities where even Pagans stopped Fighting for the respect of those Cities in Past ... but anyone attacking Madina where Prophet is laid to rest is completely unacceptable , even in wildest fantasies that Madina will ever be under the Non Muslims command even for us Muslims firing towards Madina and Mecca will be the last thing to do .. and emotionally devastating..

but Salute to the Police Officer who killed those Scum bags ..

But here, I am unable to understand what could be in the mind of those who attack Masjid Al Nabwi PBUH?

A simple thing, malign and try to defame Islam as we hear time to time that these same attackers kill people somewhere else and in return are called Muslim did this or that. The subject is Islam and Muslims, that will be damaged through these proxies disguised as so-called Muslims because we were hard to be defeated in direct conflicts or by open enemy. Lack of education of Islam actually helped them enemy to hire many infected minds to do such job.

A simple thing, malign and try to defame Islam as we hear time to time that these same attackers kill people somewhere else and in return are called Muslim did this or that. The subject is Islam and Muslims, that will be damaged through these proxies disguised as so-called Muslims because we were hard to be defeated in direct conflicts or by open enemy. Lack of education of Islam actually helped them enemy to hire many infected minds to do such job.
Indeed sir, the lack of Islamic education and clear understanding on how to achieve bigger agendas is the reason that enemies is able to acquire these people from our societies and use them against us. Even the most sacred places are now not safe from these scums.

is this correct? muslim armies used to attack places of worship routinely. In North/West India for example, there are many many famous temples where these armies laboriously chipped of noses of beautiful temple sculpture; when they do not hesitate to attack temples why would they think twice about a burial mosque? remember they don't give a damn about the beliefs of the faithful.

That was different and re-read my Post ... this time more carefully :)

I just don't understand how these people can claim to be Muslim as they slaughtering thousands of Muslims, and are now even attacking Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. At some point they must realize that what they're doing is wicked and evil. And if not, I don't think that there is any hope for them.

They are khawarji. The only fithna that the Prophet said could only and only be defeated by actually eliminating them... can't reason with them. These khawaarji questioned the Prophet himself... you think they will listen to you and me?

Someone attacking the Prophet's Mosque, or any place of worship, don't think "terrorist" is the right word. There must be a word worse than that, for these animals.

Hajjaj bin Yousuf?

Here is an eye opening story which I heard once in the Jumma prayers at a mosque. When they caught the person responsible for the Shahadah of Hazrat Ali (May Allah be Pleased with him), they wanted to make an example out of him. Now, Islam doesn't allow Mithla or desecration of a corpse. So they decided to chop off his organs one by one. They chopped off his arms he didn't cry. They chopped off his legs he didn't cry. When they started to chop off his tongue, he started crying. When asked why he is crying now, his response was "How will I perform Zikr of Allah without my tongue?".

This is an eye opening and extremely hair raising story. The prayer leader who narrated this then said, this person was such a Zaakir but he cannot see what he is doing to the Ahl-e-Bait.

These problems arise when Tareeqat (the approximate translation would be Mannerisms in English) is missing. Islam doesn't only teach us rigid rules, he gives us a philosophy, a whole way of thinking about religion. We have safeguarded not just the words in the Holy Quran and the Ahadith of Holy Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam, but also their meaning and their intention. When this deep understanding is missing, you see the likes of what is being discussed on this thread.

May Allah give us all Hidayah and keep us steadfast on the Right Path. Aaameen.

Last edited:
Bravo to the security personnel. He managed to shoot them with a pistol while they possessed automatic rifles. No discrimination when it comes to terrorists who threaten and endanger the lives of the civilians.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom