What's new

Propaganda Videos

SADA GEO PAK

New Recruit

Reaction score
salam my brothers i was searching the web and see wah ti have foudn in this video pakistani army man are carring white flags and surrendering how is that possiable our army cant be defeated so badlly that they have to beg for lives like this a muslim will rather liked to be killed and be shahid not so i am pasting links below please some comments whats this but i know that a soldier can be caught but this tells here tha tour soldiers were like afraid and didnt wanted to face indians and aur army was so confussed that it left his man dying how is possiable i am sure its not paksitani but any muslim will coprate with other muslim in such conditions but the condition is that we are against the same anemy

:flag: Yeh Pak Watan hai Ghar Apna, Hum is ko Sawarien gaye, Mushkilon mein La-ilaha pukaraien gaye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Army's new propaganda campaign made with the cooperation of Bollywood.

thanks for the quick replly i was looing at u yes i think the same bollywood can act like soldiers i have forgotten that

Yup, a freaking propaganda video to degrade Pakistan Army.

Look at uniforms, absolutely fake!

they forget to show indians down on clinton during the time.:rofl:

also the video where the guy says he,s from duduchuk i mean how can an army man speak like this it was funny:lol:

Yup, a freaking propaganda video to degrade Pakistan Army.

Look at uniforms, absolutely fake!

For crying out loud they could of at least got the uniforms right....:lol: ::lol:

Could you point out the faults in the uniforms?
Besides were is the degradation? The dead soldiers were saluted and handed over with respect.

Faults in the uniform

Wrong tanning including those funky stained jumpers they were wearing

No insignias apart from the so called "commanding" officer who has some sort of weird badge on his shoulder

Different utility belts

Here is a proper picture of serving PA soldiers in Kargil

http://www.kdavies.dircon.co.uk/pics/09.jpg

Anyhow maybe you would like to tell us who is the commanding officer is in the film? What unit are they are giving the bodies up to? Also where in the main stream media this great exchange was reported.

Different people get different emotions. I for one felt for these innocent soldiers. They are human just like us.

Pak (Muslims) never surrender - Remember Dacca, 93,000 POWs.
Pak Army not in Kargil - only 800 terrorists. Even Musharraf has accepted 350 odd Pak soldiers died.

But it seems you people are still in denial.

Faults in the uniform

Wrong tanning including those funky stained jumpers they were wearing

No insignias apart from the so called "commanding" officer who has some sort of weird badge on his shoulder

Different utility belts

Here is a proper picture of serving PA soldiers in Kargil

http://www.kdavies.dircon.co.uk/pics/09.jpg

Anyhow maybe you would like to tell us who is the commanding officer is in the film? What unit are they are giving the bodies up to? Also where in the main stream media this great exchange was reported.

OK guys, I called over my Pakistani friend over to my desk ( he is ex-PA from his younger days) and he confirmed the uniforms were authentic. NLI he said was brought into the fold of the "Regular" PA after Kargil. That's why the subtle differences in uniform. Heck - he knows the PA I don't!

Different people get different emotions. I for one felt for these innocent soldiers. They are human just like us.

Pak (Muslims) never surrender - Remember Dacca, 93,000 POWs.Pak Army not in Kargil - only 800 terrorists. Even Musharraf has accepted 350 odd Pak soldiers died.

But it seems you people are still in denial.

You will find half of those were actual combat troops and no one said here that they never surrender that's something you made up on the spot along with your country men form Bombay stage school in the video. The army did fight in Kargil but this incident did not take place like my post previously said.

OK guys, I called over my Pakistani friend over to my desk ( he is ex-PA from his younger days) and he confirmed the uniforms were authentic. NLI he said was brought into the fold of the "Regular" PA after Kargil. That's why the subtle differences in uniform. Heck - he knows the PA I don't!

Yes the subtle differences are what I am focussing on….... Even constructing similar garments is not a difficult task for such a show on video.

Regardless the main points stand as to who these men are, who their commanding officer is and why such a high profile exchange has not been put out in the news. By the way the Pakistani army did not surrender which is clearly stated in the video title as they didn’t even publicly acknowledge their involvement until way after so even the time lines are suspect. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom