What's new

Promotions / Postings - Pakistan Air Force

It's possible but not always. Given the importance of PR, there is a lot of time spent with the Chief. Case in point Maj Gen Babar Iftikhar being promoted to Lt Gen and given Corps command. Additionally, what you say could be true because aside from all the right appointments, there could have been some missteps in the ACRs that only the PAF promotion board would be privy to. Hard to tell.
A Fighter Pilot from No. 9 Sqn made DGPR, for me, mera hazma is ko digest karnay se inkaar karta hai, unless, otherwise He had no use in No. 9 SQN and was deemed unfit / unwanted in that environment. 9 Sqn has best pilots.

A Fighter Pilot from No. 9 Sqn made DGPR, for me, mera hazma is ko digest karnay se inkaar karta hai, unless, otherwise He had no use in No. 9 SQN and was deemed unfit / unwanted in that environment. 9 Sqn has best pilots.
Unless PAF feels that DPR needs to be retooled and made more effective.

Unless PAF feels that DPR needs to be retooled and made more effective.
There must be some very specific circumstances and expectations / demands from DGPR which only can be achieved by a F-16 Fighter Pilot with almost 20 years of service.

He is a graduate of Combat Commanders’ School and National Defence University, Islamabad. He did General Staff Course from Germany along with Executive Leadership Course from USA. He holds Masters degrees in National Security & War Studies and Strategic Studies.

He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Tamgha-i-Basalat.

This is where our top military brass got bucked & such courses are mandatory to be in top tier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom