What's new

Project Bilawal in full swing by the Establishment

Name me one other country that rigs its census data just to make sure, Zardari is granted his wish of seeing Bilawal as Prime Minister.

But then again, name me any institution of any other country that consistently takes steps to undermine the progress of the country.

Proper banana republic stuff here

Balochistan will get 7 extra seats after a whopping increase of 8 million people just over the last 5 years.

Apparently, Karachi's population has declined hence gets one seat less while interior Sindh gets an increase of 3+ seats.

And low and behold, KPK's percentage of national the population is same as it was 5 years ago and in fact has declined.

Alhamdullilah under the able leadership of Hafiz Sahib, areas where PPP and the establishment face no political challenge are experiencing population booms.

View attachment 927316

Faujeets are welcome to contribute to the thread and explain the benefits of Project Bilawal.

Lets see how faujeets try to justify this 😂

Name me one other country that rigs its census data just to make sure, Zardari is granted his wish of seeing Bilawal as Prime Minister.

But then again, name me any institution of any other country that consistently takes steps to undermine the progress of the country.

Balochistan will get 7 extra seats after a whopping increase of 8 million people just over the last 5 years.

Apparently, Karachi's population has declined hence gets one seat less while interior Sindh gets an increase of 3+ seats.

And low and behold, KPK's percentage of national the population is same as it was 5 years ago and in fact has declined.

Alhamdullilah under the able leadership of Hafiz Sahib, areas where PPP and the establishment face no political challenge are experiencing population booms.

View attachment 927316

Faujeets are welcome to contribute to the thread and explain the benefits of Project Bilawal.

A state (Sindh) where they have to cook roaches to fill their stomach has increased along with Balochistan (don't even give me started) while Punjab losses its population.
I wonder what Juz PDM collectively read for this miracle.

View attachment 927316
Even the last census held in 2017 had become controversial because politicians in sindh and karachi were not accepting its results

Even the last census held in 2017 had become controversial because politicians in sindh and karachi were not accepting its results
they shuffle all the voting list all over in Karachi this is the level of this ppp mafia corruption...

It used to be normal for Karachiites to go to polling booths only to find out ‘aapka vote ho chuka hai, ghar jaaye’.

Then came the adjusting the polling list, to find out ‘apka polling booth XYZ booth pe hai’.

Might as well just take away voting rights. Khatam kardo kahani BC.

GHQ will be hap to having dummy PM and enjoying power from back as always

You need to read new book "Fazael e Hafiz Wiskey" to understand that.

Chal bhai chacha, aa ja aur Fauj ka fazael bta sab ko @Signalian :lol:
Pak Fauj Ki Roohani Azmatein | https://click.daraz.pk/e/_C61BfH
images (21).jpeg

This he-she used to go around calling IK “selected”….proceeds to get selected by GHQ and acts like everything is normal.

LMFAO.

Back
Top Bottom