What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

ok sir, and how do you know this sir???
Can u show me an official statement of PAF revealing these to be official designs? Can u show me any PAF official saying that these are the official designs?

For these to be considered official designs...it has to come from PAF or Pak government or DoD or some other OFFICIAL source. If that's not the case then these are just some pictures circulating on the web.

Also u r claiming two different designs to be "official" Azm NGF design...which flies in the face or logic...whatever shape Azm NGF takes...it will end up being ONE design.

Can u show me an official statement of PAF revealing these to be official designs? Can u show me any PAF official saying that these are the official designs?

For these to be considered official designs...it has to come from PAF or Pak government or DoD or some other OFFICIAL source. If that's not the case then these are just some pictures circulating on the web.

Also u r claiming two different designs to be "official" Azm NGF design...which flies in the face or logic...whatever shape Azm NGF takes...it will end up being ONE design.
Dome seinor and professional members who has the direct or indirect links said that first one is finalized by PAF

Sorry sir, i couldn't remember the name or quote his post, it was year or 2 i was seen that specific post

Dear it's not yet finalised as per public domain information shared by PAF/PAC.

Also what you shared is actually 2 different design, not one so can you please tell, which one you are talking about?

(Just for your info, these two designs are already discussed here a lot and conclusion is that it's not official).

It's good if you can search and share references (other than bogus YouTube videos) so that it will be more believable and can update knowledge of many members here.

Last but not least, Project AZM discussion should be in Project AZM thread, not here.

Dear it's not yet finalised as per public domain information shared by PAF/PAC.

Also what you shared is actually 2 different design, not one so can you please tell, which one you are talking about?

(Just for your info, these two designs are already discussed here a lot and conclusion is that it's not official).

It's good if you can search and share references (other than bogus YouTube videos) so that it will be more believable and can update knowledge of many members here.

Last but not least, Project AZM discussion should be in Project AZM thread, not here.
first pics i can say its finalized design, there are lots of senior and professional members here on PDF which have direct or indirect links with PAF the first design is finalized

first pics i can say its finalized design, there are lots of senior and professional members here on PDF which have direct or indirect links with PAF the first design is finalized
How can you say its a finalized design when the ACM himself said that only one of the preliminary design concept stages was done? Nothing is finalized for the FGA in AZM project.
And the second image is a terrible photoshop made by someone with little imagination, splicing together parts of different aircraft including Su-27 front end.

How can you say its a finalized design when the ACM himself said that only one of the preliminary design concept stages was done? Nothing is finalized for the FGA in AZM project.
And the second image is a terrible photoshop made by someone with little imagination, splicing together parts of different aircraft including Su-27 front end.
Bhai second image is by PDF's own @jupiter2007 he just made it for fun. Some people take it as official Azm design lol

PAF dont want to go public with JFT B3 subsystems and people are speculating about 5th gen stealth design.

I hope he shared the representation, otherwise I suggest you question the credibility of this reporter.

Ekran Alıntısırrs.PNG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom