What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

I don't get it why does he have such a negative behavior towards every single person. He pretends to be godfather of PDF which is just his imagination. His opinion only does count as a common member of PDF nothing else. He should take a note on his own behavior.

He's a hard core analyst. Professional.

Plz plz forget about project AZM & go for joint venture with China on J-31/J-35 project...:pakistan::china:

What problem if we inducted them into its real form with dual engines...
We are not satisfied the performance of Chinese Avionics especially their EW/ESM/ECM/ECCM gears, and as for dual engines no one knows whether AZM will be single engine or twin engine but in my assumption it will be twin engine stealth jet

We are not satisfied the performance of Chinese Avionics especially their EW/ESM/ECM/ECCM gears, and as for dual engines no one knows whether AZM will be single engine or twin engine but in my assumption it will be twin engine stealth jet
Avionics should be the strong suit of the Chinese Aviation Industry given Chinese strength in electronics ... what specific EW systems or other avionics are you referring to here?

Most probably AZM will be the Pakistani modified version of J-31/J-35
IMHO if the PAF goes for FC-31E, it'll go for it as-is with little to no customization. It'd be easier & lower cost to stick with China's vanilla config, as we're more or less doing it already with the JF-17. Of course, if we can learn how its FCS and design works, we can update it along our own lines later on. I'd even skip the idea of license production or co-production to keep our costs low (but I would require a 50-75% offset in countertrade in targeted industries).

Avionics should be the strong suit of the Chinese Aviation Industry given Chinese strength in electronics ... what specific EW systems or other avionics are you referring to here?
WHOLE ELECTRONIC COUNTERMEASURES PACKAGE, THAT'S WHY REPLACED BY SPANISH INDRA ECM SYSTEM ON BLOCK-2

Is this being said by PAF personal? About the level of avionics satisfaction.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Is this being said by PAF personal? About the level of avionics satisfaction.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Well, whether PAF is 'satisfied' with Chinese EW/ECM/ECCM doesn't matter, look at what it's using for the Block-III. It either doesn't really have a choice, or can't afford to have a choice. So, that's the story on the electronics front.

The only way they can break from that is by designing their own fighter from the ground-up. Unfortunately, we did not develop enough capacity to do that with the JF-17. If the PAF wants an FGFA by the 2030s, it's going to need to look to China.

As for twin-engine/single-engine, the CAS said they're looking for a twin-engine aircraft with supercruising. This was in May 2019. I don't know if things changed again.

Interesting take on next gen fighter for USN. We will post similar issues with numbers against IAF. Hence a full stealth aircraft might not be the best route after all. A semi-LO design might be an easier goal for AZM and practical as well.

Interesting take on next gen fighter for USN. We will post similar issues with numbers against IAF. Hence a full stealth aircraft might not be the best route after all. A semi-LO design might be an easier goal for AZM and practical as well.

In short they want F22B which was cancelled in favor F35C.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom