What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

So we agree. The solution is an oversight independent body. Let’s wait another 40 years for professionalism to trump vested interests and egos. Maybe😂
Well, GIDS currently acts a single body advertising and export window for everything developed inside Pakistan, do you think they could could form a wing for management and cross-communication between different R&D bodies for better efficiency of where time and resources are spent?

Overall I don't feel too nihilistic about the current roadmap, as long as actual experienced and qualified people are leading by merit, instead of retired generals or babbu uncles...

g
Well, GIDS currently acts a single body advertising and export window for everything developed inside Pakistan, do you think they could could form a wing for management and cross-communication between different R&D bodies for better efficiency of where time and resources are spent?

Overall I don't feel too nihilistic about the current roadmap, as long as actual experienced and qualified people are leading by merit, instead of retired generals or babbu uncles...
gids cant even double-check their marketing material, they only market the 'faceless' organizations like awc nescom etc. What we need is a Rosoboronexport type company to handle all export and marketing instead of everyone doing their own thing, but thats different to the above

1691432461431.png

GIDS is a front for SPD orgs, erstwhile NDC, KRL now called IICS, etc. POF is separate, NRTC is separate, HIT is separate, so is KSEW, PAC and now NASTP.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom