What's new

Professor of Sindh university: why all other nationalities people are allowed to work&trade in Sindh

PPP use these nationalists as bargaining chip to blackmail establishment

PPP is worst thing happened to Pakistan
You must read the leaked Mitrokhin archives to see how Soviet KGB helped found PPP in co-ordination with their biggest client India. In addition , Ayub himself became a Soviet client along with many in the establishment.

Hi,

I have lived in interior Sindh and these Sindhis are not wrong in what they are saying---.

At first it the urdu speakers that had all the top jobs in karachi / hyderabad---then came the punjabis---but most of them settled and cultivated land---then came the pashtuns and then came the afghans---.

The sindhis are being crushed for a longtime---nice folks that they are---.

hundred may be thousand of students are living in lahore for preparation of css. they are living peacefully and locals always cooperate with them .she should open ger $$$ eyes

I fear for the day punjabis starts to react in similar tone and language. I love my sindhis and baloch, pashtuns and gilgitis and kashmiris. But it's up to each community's own responsibility to shut the mouth of these bigots among themselves. There has to be a strong reaction from sindhis and kick her out of the university.

Hi,

I have lived in interior Sindh and these Sindhis are not wrong in what they are saying---.

At first it the urdu speakers that had all the top jobs in karachi / hyderabad---then came the punjabis---but most of them settled and cultivated land---then came the pashtuns and then came the afghans---.

Did they come by occupying their lands? They came for work and got it; if there was enough local labour, there won't be a demand from outside. But apparently that wasn't the case.

Hi,

Sindhis are nice and welcoming people....Everyone will agree with you.

BUT

Sindhis got crushed by their OWN waderas .... Urdu speakers excel in everything they do because they do HARD work/struggle.

Nobody stops Sindhis to get education and work hard....But Sindhis don't do it.

Hi,

Crushed?

By whom?

A Sindhi political party, the PPP, has been in Sindh for how long now?

This kind of nonsense is no different from the xenophobia displayed by Trump and the Right Wing in the US and Europe.

The future of the entire globe is one where people migrate and the most talented succeed. Typically, those who choose to uproot themselves and their families and move to distant places have an inherent desire & courage for risk taking and are willing to fight against the odds and face challenges to succeed.

The Sindhis are being crushed by their own Sindh government.

What are the latest accusations against the PPP now? People starving and dying in Thar, HIV infections galore in Larkana, rabies rampant, Billions in missing/stolen wheat and hundreds of billions spent on healthcare with little to nothing to show for it. Hundreds of billions spent on education with ghost schools galore and no organized or planned educational reforms and capacity building. Waderas continue to oppress rural Sindhis and destroy their lives because they are the ‘electables’ the PPP needs to win elections in Sindh.

This is nothing more than a campaign, likely promoted by the PPP, to scapegoat ‘others’ to make themselves feel better about their own mistakes & failures, to hide their own corruption and mismanagement of the province over decades.

The latest Gallup polls showed that about 85% of the country thinks the PTI government is handling COVID-19 well - that has got to have sent some shockwaves through both the PPP & PMLN.

Hi,

Mallahs are local Siddi tribes?

or even Sindhi as in administrative unit tribes?

Sindhis are nice and welcoming people....Everyone will agree with you.

BUT

Sindhis got crushed by their OWN waderas .... Urdu speakers excel in everything they do because they do HARD work/struggle.

Nobody stops Sindhis to get education and work hard....But Sindhis don't do it.

Honestly, we Punjabis do not do anything but get blamed even for droughts and bad weather in Sindh. As if all problems in Sindh are the fault of Punjabis and Urdu speakers...

Really, it is getting tiring. Some Pukhtoon politicians used to blame Punjabis too when ANP had more sway, but now Pukhtoons have changed immensely and own their own issues.

Urdu speakers built Karachi and gave us so much, we should be accepting of them.

Back
Top Bottom