What's new

Pro-Shahid Afridi slogans heard during MS Dhoni's visit indian occupied Kashmir

EAK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former India Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, on Sunday visited Kunzar area of Baramulla District in Kashmir as a chief guest for the Chinar Cricket Premier League. The event was organised by Indian Army in North Kashmir.

While thousands gathered early in the morning considering the Ranchi cricketer's massive popularity across the world, in a shocking incident, pro-Shahid Afridi slogans were heard when Dhoni arrived at the venue. Local media reported that some of the locals chanted 'Boom Boom Afridi' slogans as Dhoni, who holds an honorary rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Army, interacted with aspiring cricketers. Later on, a video also emerged on social media confirming the same:
Source:

to be true i like afridi too.
i loved waseem waqar imran and aqib javed. too.
how does supporting a pakistani cricketer become issue.
those guys are world famous stars they belong to everyone for inspiration.

Lol, just coz a certain group is the most vocal does not mean they are the majority.

Former India Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, on Sunday visited Kunzar area of Baramulla District in Kashmir as a chief guest for the Chinar Cricket Premier League. The event was organised by Indian Army in North Kashmir.

While thousands gathered early in the morning considering the Ranchi cricketer's massive popularity across the world, in a shocking incident, pro-Shahid Afridi slogans were heard when Dhoni arrived at the venue. Local media reported that some of the locals chanted 'Boom Boom Afridi' slogans as Dhoni, who holds an honorary rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Army, interacted with aspiring cricketers. Later on, a video also emerged on social media confirming the same:
Source:
What's wrong init? Even I like him more than MSD.

What's wrong init? Even I like him more than MSD.
to be true i like afridi too.
i loved waseem waqar imran and aqib javed. too.
how does supporting a pakistani cricketer become issue.
those guys are world famous stars they belong to everyone for inspiration.
Police in India Arrest Fans Celebrating Pakistan’s Cricket Victory

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/world/asia/cricket-pakistan-india.html

India arrests 19 people celebrating Pakistan's Champions Trophy cricket win

To name a few

I don't know how to feel about this.
They're both pretty bad.

others is purely based on love towards India's enemy
Or may be they were cheering for the Pakistani's performance?
Whenever there is a match b/w Pakistan and India, my uncle cheer for India, does this make him a traitor???

Back
Top Bottom