What's new

Prince Turki Faisal Slams Pakistan For Staying Neutral

Why, you cant fight by yourselves like ever?

I think I read somewhere that a lot of the 'Fighter Pilots' in Saudi AF are basically from royal 'family' or relatives and they know how to take off and somewhat land those nice looking F 15s....but not much else.....

Our leaders did send some mixed signals but the people are clear, i.e. no involvement in Persian Saudi shi*...
Now let's say the current gov. goes to war, it will be their death point or they have to spend the rest of their time, in power, justifying the war and their repute will be tarnished and they'll come out to be Saudi boot lickers....
You are not obligued to protect KSA...if you guys enter war with India tomorrow...would Saudis come to fight with you shoulder to shoulder.... i somehow doubt it.

I don't care about neutrality anymore. For what they have done to Pakistan, on multiple fronts, I say it's payback time. I say show them hell on earth. Team up with their arch-nemesis and make them vomit blood. Unless 60,000 plus Saudis are slaughtered, just like our people, score is not settled.

My enemy's enemy is my friend. I have no particular love for the Persians, however, in this case they serve my purpose!
spock-meme-generator-that-is-very-logical-of-you-thank-you-captain-3df1a6.jpg

I rather shake hands with the devil to hurt Saudis, enough is enough you sponsored terrorism in our country & now you badmouth us.

We are badnaam anyway, let's blow the Saudi embassy first & spare no one & then support anyone who is Anti Saudi.

Guys just maintain radio silence. We did what's best for us given the circumstances in our country. A former GIP chief ought to know better.

Saudis have the right to blame us if we refused to fight a DEFENSIVE war. We refuse to take blame for refraining from an OFFENSIVE war, which isn't being fought for SA's survival, but for its interests.

@Hyperion @Irfan Baloch @ghilzai
I agree, as far as protecting KSA sovereignty is concerned there is consensus among the people and the armed forces , I mean it, there are no two views about it that territorial integrity of KSA is very important for Pakistan its like our national policy just like for Americans the Israel is important.

yes they have right to be hurt if we dont even offer help when they need it to defend themselves (we blame them and all in our wars anyway).

You are not obligued to protect KSA...if you guys enter war with India tomorrow...would Saudis come to fight with you shoulder to shoulder.... i somehow doubt it.
We know they won't come, you don't have to show any doubts over.
Now, let's say they did come by some chance, you really think we'd need those Saudi soldiers that are deserting en masse now...?
They are destroying a relationship that can save their poor asses in war time.
Also, India is a observer at Arab league we're not, fuc* em!

I rather shake hands with the devil to hurt Saudis, enough is enough you sponsored terrorism in our country & now you badmouth us.

We are badnaam anyway, let's blow the Saudi embassy first & spare no one & then support anyone who is Anti Saudi.
You're funny. :omghaha:

His expectation is not misplaced, saudis always helped pakistan, expecting that when they need pakistan will stand by them. Unlike USA, they never treated pakistan as junior ally.
Even the most powerful country like america needs and appreciates ally who stands by them. Its all good to be non aligned but you wont get special treatment. Or may be you got china, the new shiney friend, so you dont need old ones?
spock.jpg

@Hyperion

Do Pakistanis more emotional that Turks ??? I always get that kind of impression.

When someone says crap about our nation yeah we get emotional, vengeance is the speciality from where I hail, we will pay them back slowly but surely.

Back
Top Bottom