What's new

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif asks authorities to go soft on PPP

So probably you're advocating the governance system of your masters?
And btw what parties have occupied the state buildings before?

I don't have any masters.

I support any system which ensures that the citizens get's it rights delivered at their doorsteps, be it bipartisan, one party, multi party system, dictatorship, monarchy, constitutional monarchy, democracy or whatever form of governemnt.

930587-CartoonSabirNazarthAugust-1440867879-397-640x480.JPG

He should bring back his billion of dollars. This is not his dad money , so that he forgive it with such ease.

If I was in power the first thing I would have done was ,

a) Jailed all politicians in Parliament
b) Seized their accounts and put in national treasury
c) Bulldozed over the Paliment building and make a Castle on that

Day before people were trying to prove that Gen raheel is doing every thing and no body listen Nawaz sharif.Now they r upset that nawaz sharif tell authorities to go soft on PPP,Going by your logic Authorities will not going to listen Nawaz sharif and they dont have to because every thing good happen in Pakistan is due to Gen Raheel Sharif.Not realeasing that Nawaz sharif appointed Raheel sharif.

Army General alone can break Pakistan but cannot Run Pakistan.Lesson from History..For those fagots who Seek Masiha in every Army General.

..................................................................................................

.PM Nawaz Sharif shows off his square cut at a Commonwealth meeting in Zimbabwe in 1991

10429467_760382564042199_5475516051740235847_n.jpg

Ya I understand jamhooriyat ko Khatra hai. But ab sub Theek hai. Pathetic

This is public statement. People shouldn't read into this. Everyone know that PPP and MQM are doomed. So PMLN being diplomatic for the long-term benefits meaning catching on the support of PPP and MQM supporters.

PMLN still needs support in Sindh especially in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom