What's new

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif asks authorities to go soft on PPP

If people havent figured out collusion between pmln nd ppp.. then koe bat nae, Raheel ka danda hopefully aglay 4 saal or chlay ga...

nawaz ka baap bhi extension day ga or danda bhe le ga !

Imran or whoever else, I'm just hoping he'll hang these two morons by their balls in public.

I hope Raheel ka danda in per bhe chalae. otherwise it wont be across the board !

The only solution to Pakistan's problems - Accountability across the board. No special treatment, be it civil or military.

I don't see this happening either in Pakistan or in India because VIP culture has gone into the genes and DNA of these politicians and bureaucrats and another excuse now they have is security/ threat perceptions to flaunt security vehicles as there status symbol

The most hilarious thing was during the election campaign this big Chor, Sharif, was blaming PTI of being the "B Team" of PPP.

These shameless thugs, these Bhuttos, Zardaris and top of them these Sharifs!

If they are thrown in the Arabian Sea, no one would even shed a tiny tear to mourn them!

“The PM does not want confrontation with the PPP as they have been helpful in supporting the democratic system during the PTI’s protest spree,” he added.

Scratch my back and I scratch your back with a strong and reliable brush (the vast resources of the nation and it's people) with more efficiency than running the nation as it should be.

Earlier, in a TV interview, Co-Chairman PPP Asif Ali Zardari expressed his confidence in the ruling party.

He termed his relation with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif as ‘excellent’, saying that he is in favour of the present government adding that the assemblies must complete their mandated tenure.

Yes, everyone should be allowed to complete the tenure as per the constitution and constitution is the most sacred thing only when it comes to getting chairs and posts.

They always say "assemblies must complete their mandated tenure." but what about giving all the citizens their very basic rights, free quality education, health, sense of safety and security, etc... within their mandated tenure?

Nawaz sharif knows, agli bari iski hai jail mein.

Scratch my back and I scratch your back with a strong and reliable brush (the vast resources of the nation and it's people) favour will always be returned and PPP will support him as many times before.

PPP is not the sole beneficiary
Cases against PTI and PAT have been put aside.
1103040342-1.gif

All the allegations in this news were and are being done by the political parties, politicians and parliamentarians and policy makers since decades.

And most likely ANP as well
1103040387-1.jpg

The motionless person in the picture cannot do anything but cry rivers due to happiness seeing how educated, loyal and eligible people are running the affairs of the nation right under his nose with 80% efficiency, be it under his large portrait in the Parliament or Ministries or National Assemblies, hell even under the shadow of the kalimah written on the walls of the parliament and the verses written on the dome of the parliament, under which all sorts of lies and treachery and corruption is being done all under the name of saving the democracy.

People who do not have any respect for the kalimah written on the walls of the parliament which provides them shade nor the verses under which they sit directly, what can we expect from them?

Last edited:
was this unexpected? PPP and PMLN are two sides of the same coin and the currency is corruption.

One thief saving the other in the name of democracy.

This is not their father's kingdom that they pass around to each other. Shame on them and their parties.

All the allegations in this news were and are being done by the political parties, politicians and parliamentarians and policy makers since decades.
???? As if the parties have been ramming trucks in parliament, capturing and wrecking havoc in PTV's station, placing checkpoints on roads to parliament etc?

Jamhuriat bachayi ja rahi hai!

Gullible people dont understand Zardari and likes of him only take the fees for his work done to save Jamhooriyat. A labout should get his pay before his sweat become dry

Ok sarcasm aside, this is the reason Nawaz sharif had to assure zardari

1863785_78917688.jpg.pagespeed.ce.u1w_3b2QTc.jpg

???? As if the parties have been ramming trucks in parliament, capturing and wrecking havoc in PTV's station, placing checkpoints on roads to parliament etc?

As if the parliament really cares about the common man and the nation.

Not that i support such things nor do i support any of the parties, but what about when other parties captured government buildings many times before? What complaints were registered against them and what actions were taken?

This is why i dont support constitution parliment senate and democracy these all names are at the end make pakistan poorer day by day

But personally i dont think mard e mujahid have any effect

It is now or never loose pakistan future for these leople or cut their all connection once for all

We as a nation has to decide we need pak or we need democracr parliment senate constitution and these leaders which have failed since last 65 years

So choose wisely no or never

As if the parliament really cares about the common man and the nation.

Not that i support such things nor do i support any of the parties, but what about when other parties captured government buildings many times before? What complaints were registered against them and what actions were taken?
So probably you're advocating the governance system of your masters?
And btw what parties have occupied the state buildings before?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom