What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan warns Pakistanis not to harm Hindus or their places of worship

PradoTLC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Prime Minister Imran Khan warns Pakistanis not to harm Hindus or their places of worship

His warning comes in the wake of Delhi riots which led to killing of 20 people

Published: February 26, 2020 18:46Ashfaq Ahmed, Associate Editor - Online
Photos: Day 3 of Dubai Duty Free Men's Tennis Championships
Dubai: Prime Minister Imran Khan warned citizens that he will take stern action against those who try to harm non-Muslims or their places of worship in Pakistan.

Imran’s warning came in the wake of riots in Delhi between the anti and pro-CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act), which led to the killing of 20 individual and injured more than 200 while a mosque was set on fire.

Fearing backlash in Pakistan after mosque desecration in Delhi, Imran tweeted: “I want to warn our people that anyone in Pakistan targeting our non-Muslim citizens or their places of worship will be dealt with strictly. Our minorities are equal citizens of this country.” Imran Khan's office tweeted in English, Hindi and Urdu.

lg.php

lg.php

lg.php

Prime Minister's Office, Pakistan

✔@PakPMO

https://twitter.com/PakPMO/status/1232645660349956097

में पाकिस्तान में लोगों को चेतावनी देना चाहता हूँ कि कोई भी हमारे नोन मुस्लिम नागरिक को या उनकी पूजा करने वाले मंदिरों को निशाना ना बनाए वरना उनपर सख़्त ऐक्शन लिया जाएगा ! हमारे मायनॉरिटीज़ इस देश में बराबर का हक़ रखते हैं !

4:36 PM - Feb 26, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

780 people are talking about this

Pakistan had witnessed massive backlash when its angry citizens had demolished a number of temples across the country after the Hindus in India had demolished the Mughal-era Babri mosque in 1992.

✔@PakPMO

https://twitter.com/PakPMO/status/1232645471350480896

आज हम हिंदुस्तान के एक बिल्यन लोगों पर जो कि nuclear आर्म्ड राज्य है, नाज़ी प्रेरित विचारधारा रखने वाले जातिवाद को हावी होता देख रहे है ! जब भी जातिवाद हावी होता है, खून ख़राबा होता है!

4:35 PM - Feb 26, 2020

1,453 people are talking about this

Imran also urged the world community to act now on the deadly violence against Muslims in India.

He also reminded people of his speech in the United Nation General Assembly last year when he said that the annexation of Kashmir following Indian government’s decision to withdraw special status to Indian Administered Kashmir would eventually lead to bloodshed.

“As I had predicted in my address to UN GA (UN General Assembly) last yr, once the genie is out of the bottle the bloodshed will get worse. IOJK was the beginning. Now 200 million Muslims in India are being targeted. The world community must act now,” he tweeted.

“Today in India we are seeing the Nazi-inspired RSS ideology take over a nuclear-armed state of over a billion people. Whenever a racist ideology based on hatred takes over, it leads to bloodshed,” he said in another tweet.

✔@PakPMO

https://twitter.com/PakPMO/status/1232645581874528257

में ने पिछले साल UN GA में अपने भाषण में यही कहा था, कि जब जिन बॉटल से निकल आता है तो खून ख़राबा बहुत ज्यादा होजता है ! इन्होंने IOJK से शुरू किया और अभ हिंदुस्तान के २० करोड़ मुसलमान को निशाना बनाया जा रहा है ! यही वक्त है की अंतरराष्ट्रीय समुदाय ऐक्शन ले!

4:36 PM - Feb 26, 2020

367 people are talking about this

What a misleading title as well as PMIK’s message, his message tone is implying to the international audience that Pakistanis are somewhat desperate to target minorities.

This guy has become a laughing stock unfortunately, no sense of politics in his words, He should have learned something From Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor’s press conferences. On the spot questions and with professional as well as well thought of replies, not like some parchi speech.

(i am no patwari please...)

Great and timely message by PMIK.
Stupid tone tho

What a misleading title as well as PMIK’s message, his message tone is implying to the international audience that Pakistanis are somewhat desperate to target minorities.

Stupid tone tho

Your comment has a weight. IK is a package deal, with a mix of pluses and negatives.

Your comment has a weight. IK is a package deal, with a mix of pluses and negatives.
Yea, that’s the bothering aspect all along. We have seen retarded politicians but some of them despite of their corruptions, have had this unique sense of politics as they speak. Zulfiqar Bhutto, Zardari, Zia Ul Haq Shaheed Saheb

here comes the PTI lynch mobs of Def.pk

how dare you question/ the great savior !
My intent is clearly no Anti or Pro PMIK. He is not some king and neither were zardari or noora or someone in the past that i am bound to bow before. The are all servants of this country, appointed by the nation, when you hire salesman or accountant in your company, you expect professionalism from them, not some jokes.

He is PM, i expect him to behave like a real politician, this stupidity will overshadow his goodwill for the nation and all the good that he is trying to do.

Remember, People catch the bad, they ignore the good and rarely appreciate.

This is not the first time he did a bad delivery of speech, he has a controversial history in this case.

Remember the “Jang khatam hogai aur sahaba ikraam loot maar mein lag gaye” (implying the collection of war loot post Uhud), and on another occasion.

This guy has become a laughing stock unfortunately, no sense of politics in his words, He should have learned something From Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor’s press conferences. On the spot questions and with professional as well as well thought of replies, not like some parchi speech.

Stupid tone tho
People like you are stain on my country. This message is dilevered to the world message that a sane government in Pakistan is safeguarding minorities.
Not like your dear asif ghafoor who has reduced army to making fun of ordinary indians on their twitter or releasing songs like 'khawaboon main jub main Pakistan gai' reee etc or publicity of cheap 3rd rate drama like ehd e wafa.
You you preferred a leader that broke Pakistan, f__k up our economy by nationalism. And then you admire a crazy radical manic who hanged him. You have serious issues dude.
This happens even after babri mosque verdict, the Indian Muslims have accept the verdict. They are telling us not to interfere. But people here broke the mandir in Sindh.
We need leaders who can call spade a spade. A pakistani Hindu is a Pakistani. Hindu.
A PAKISTAN HINDU OR MINORITY LOYAL TO THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE VALUED MORE THEM PAKISTAN HATING INDIAN MUSLIMS..
the message to me shows nothing but a tolerant face of pakistan. A face of pakistan where its leadership never allows what is happening in Delhi.
Shame

My intent is clearly no Anti or Pro PMIK. He is not some king and neither were zardari or noora or someone in the past that i am bound to bow before. The are all servants of this country, appointed by the nation, when you hire salesman or accountant in your company, you expect professionalism from them, not some jokes.

He is PM, i expect him to behave like a real politician, this stupidity will overshadow his goodwill for the nation and all the good that he is trying to do.

He is behaving like a pm. A real one. Not only for Muslims but also for Pakistani minorities. And I ma sorry if he is not fulfilling your high standards etc.

People like you are stain on my country. This message is dilevered to the world message that a sane government in Pakistan is safeguarding minorities.
Not like your dear asif ghafoor who has reduced army to making fun of ordinary indians on their twitter or releasing songs like 'khawaboon main jub main Pakistan gai' reee etc or publicity of cheap 3rd rate drama like ehd e wafa.
You you preferred a leader that broke Pakistan, f__k up our economy by nationalism. And then you admire a crazy radical manic who hanged him. You have serious issues dude.
This happens even after babri mosque verdict, the Indian Muslims have accept the verdict. They are telling us not to interfere. But people here broke the mandir in Sindh.
We need leaders who can call spade a spade. A pakistani Hindu is a Pakistani. Hindu.
A PAKISTAN HINDU OR MINORITY LOYAL TO THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE VALUED MORE THEM PAKISTAN HATING INDIAN MUSLIMS..
the message to me shows nothing but a tolerant face of pakistan. A face of pakistan where its leadership never allows what is happening in Delhi.
Shame
If you have comprehension problems, go through this as well instead of acting stupid. I want good for this PMIK, but for that, his bads should be criticized so that one must know where they are lacking. It is stupid people like you who upon hearing a respected name, just bow down and ignore all bads and foolishness and just chant “zindabad zindabad”
Imran Khan is a gem that needs polishing, extensive polishing.

This is not the first time he did a bad delivery of speech, he has a controversial history in this case.

Remember the “Jang khatam hogai aur sahaba ikraam loot maar mein lag gaye” (implying the collection of war loot post Uhud), and on another occasion.

Salute!

In line with the teachings of Islam and Father of the Nation - People of all religions are equal citizens of Paksitan. That infect is an opportunity for Paksitan to follow more Islam and treats its non-Muslim-minorities with respect.

India on the other side wants Pakistanis to do some crimes against Hindus to justify their crimes against Muslims in India. By caring for our minorities more than before, we will throw continuous slaps on the face of India - and build a stronger Pakistan than before.

Last edited:
Shame

He is behaving like a pm. A real one. Not only for Muslims but also for Pakistani minorities. And I ma sorry if he is not fulfilling your high standards etc.
Oh yeah, and if you want further satisfaction, go through a message i made, a rectified one, to sound more political, nuetral and stronger with no possibility of fingers pointing back at our nation.

Pakistan Has always been a very tolerant nation, our minorities have always been treated as equal citizens of Pakistan and have all rights as being one. Our focus has always been to support them, their places of worship. Furthermore, i would like to warn anyone, who intends to target non-muslim citizens or their places of worship, they shall be dealt strictly.”

Here, take this pill, it will do fine for you

What say @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @The Eagle , Is this better or the one by our PM ?

Yeah like there temples were being ransacked by the military tanks before he came to power
Poor delivery of speech bro, that matters a lot at high positions. One stupid word, and a long controversy initiaites.

Back
Top Bottom