What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Pride: Exclusive Conversation with with Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

PM Imran Khan talking about pride is like a beghairat talking about ghairat.

images.jpeg

No surprise why this attention seeker is still waiting for his phone call.

1-july-tft-2021final.jpg

7ce4a02e9cce965ade64ee73c79813cb.jpg

Fanboy of a bunch of haramkhor talking about "ghairat" with a quote from Khalid Bin Waleed in his footer...now I've seen everything. That's some strong stuff you be smokin boy :P

Fanboy of a bunch of haramkhor talking about "ghairat" with a quote from Khalid Bin Waleed in his footer...now I've seen everything. That's some strong stuff you be smokin boy :P

He's a space cadet

Is this anti Imran khan post?

For those who love corruption and theft... It's an anti-Imran Khan thread .....

For those who value his moral and principled stance... It's not an anti-Imran Khan thread...

For those who value his moral and principled stance... It's not an anti-Imran Khan thread...
you call Pakistanis, pigs, is IK a Pakistani?

I.k is not only a corrupt thugg himself but a pathological liar as well. The scumbag invoked The Almighty on the floor of the house to not to spare any corrupt but still gave a vip exit to a CONVICT aside from employing ministers facing criminal investigations but never mind the burger kids who are still deluded by the queen's "generosity" to shape their child hood nostalgia

cricket cricket cricket world cup

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom