What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached China

You guys have such a simplistic view of the world.. don't you? First of all, these protests have nothing to do with the Supreme Court verdict. This verdict provided some internal and external powers an excuse to launch these demonstrations.
-The first target was to 'disrupt' IK's visit to China. Think of it - why would these protests coincide with IK's visit to China? And also note how the media was used to turn these protests into something very big. But despite all this, the most important thing to note is that IK still went ahead with this visit. You guys needs to understand that there are powers who did not want this visit to go ahead, or postponed or shortened. But IK has not done this.

-Secondly, these protests were led by people specifically from JUI, who lost the elections. But more importantly it was led by Fazl-ur-Rehman who has lost lucrative fuel supply deals. This satanic jack-*** is no religious leader. He is a blood sucking leech who has destroyed this country.

-Thirdly, you guys should know by now that "Islam as a religion" has been hick-jacked and used a weapon by CIA, MOSAD, RAW and other agencies. What do you think in happening in Syria where so called "Islamic groups" are actually being controlled by Mosad and CIA? What is happening in Pakistan is these religious groups are on the payroll of foreign agencies. So these people are essentially working against Pakistan for money.

I don't know what Pakistan agencies are doing but they need to mercilessly put down these satanic traitors as soon as possible.

You guys have such a simplistic view of the world.. don't you? First of all, these protests have nothing to do with the Supreme Court verdict. This verdict provided some internal and external powers an excuse to launch these demonstrations.
-The first target was to 'disrupt' IK's visit to China. Think of it - why would these protests coincide with IK's visit to China? And also note how the media was used to turn these protests into something very big. But despite all this, the most important thing to note is that IK still went ahead with this visit. You guys needs to understand that there are powers who did not want this visit to go ahead, or postponed or shortened. But IK has not done this.

-Secondly, these protests were led by people specifically from JUI, who lost the elections. But more importantly it was led by Fazl-ur-Rehman who has lost lucrative fuel supply deals. This satanic jack-*** is no religious leader. He is a blood sucking leech who has destroyed this country.

-Thirdly, you guys should know by now that "Islam as a religion" has been hick-jacked and used a weapon by CIA, MOSAD, RAW and other agencies. What do you think in happening in Syria where so called "Islamic groups" are actually being controlled by Mosad and CIA? What is happening in Pakistan is these religious groups are on the payroll of foreign agencies. So these people are essentially working against Pakistan for money.

I don't know what Pakistan agencies are doing but they need to mercilessly put down these satanic traitors as soon as possible.

I’ve been thinking similar things. But what I don’t get is why Saqib Nisar couldn’t postpone the verdict to when IK came back from his visit what was the rush? The only thing I can come with to question is either he was plain incompetent or he is complicit.

I’ve been thinking similar things. But what I don’t get is why Saqib Nisar couldn’t postpone the verdict to when IK came back from his visit what was the rush? The only thing I can come with to question is either he was plain incompetent or he is complicit.

Yes he could have postponed the verdict but then, when there are so many moving parts to the whole story, and when are strings are being pulled from the shadows, such a thing is very much possible. There are players not only in the religious community, but also in the bureaucratic and Judiciary who answer to their foreign masters. It is a whole network spread everywhere in the society and extremely hard to get rid of. The only way is to slowly and systematically cut off Hydra's head, and the rest will die.

5bdd59e439de1.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan and his Chinese counterpart, Li Keqiang,

5bdc1a4191f53.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan met Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing on Friday

At least someone understands....remember that Crown Prince of KSA said that the US used KSA to spread 'Wahabism'.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/amp/

These pseudo religious groups are used in this hybrid warfare along with the Media.

Thinking about this a bit more one could argue that founding of KSA by the UK was all part of this misusing of Islam....

Also this problem is not exclusive to KSA if anyone thinks that I am pro Iran

The trip was a success. Where as on the other hand ganja league & their brainless supporters are crying

Back
Top Bottom