What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

1.5 years of carnage past and 3.5 years remaining.

Imran Khan is an insult.

Insult to whom??? Batman grow up u can't compare 35 yr rule with 1 yr and Mark my words he is not going away he here for another 5yrs. This is last ppp Govt in sindh as well

Insult to whom??? Batman grow up u can't compare 35 yr rule with 1 yr and Mark my words he is not going away he here for another 5yrs. This is last ppp Govt in sindh as well

It's the public in streets which is doing comparing.
I know, no pdf member want's to see the facts and dare to share them, this is why i'm doing the hard work.

Also not my words. Just posting so that people understand the govt. of fraudsters lead by IG of fraudster.

It's the public in streets which is doing comparing.
I know, no pdf member want's to see the facts and dare to share them, this is why i'm doing the hard work.

Also not my words. Just posting so that people understand the govt. of fraudsters lead by IG of fraudster.
Street mood changes in minutes Govt had to make tough decisions and did already plus Majority of issue comes under Provincial and local Govt. Things start to get better with in Yr or So will be alot different still have 4 more yrs to go. Also there were two ways either reorientation of economy other way Dar s economic which is simple and easy. PTI believes on long term sustainable things not gimics. But there will be no job for talat in this Govt they don't believe in lafafa Baqi lagay raho wait 4 more yrs I told U next election PTI will win again Mark my words Dar economics era is gone so giving bribes to media houses

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom