What's new

Featured Prime Minister & COAS visited (ISI) Headquarters earlier today - PMO .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISI 2.jpg

ISI 3.jpg

ISI 1.jpg

Last edited:
A new trend and a good one. National Security matters need both political and military leadership to be on same page.

Team coordination and continuous feed of update is the basic of a State to face issues and counter the enemy. A lot cooking around Pakistan and in Muslim world. Issues are too much that one can't even mention in a list but security threat is on top. May be, I say may be, a big blow is just on the way for someone and that's going to hurt a lot.
Just note the team strength that visited ISI HQ along Prime Minister.

Team coordination and continuous feed of update is the basic of a State to face issues and counter the enemy. A lot cooking around Pakistan and in Muslim world. Issues are too much that one can't even mention in a list but security threat is on top. May be, I say may be, a big blow is just on the way for someone and that's going to hurt a lot.
Someone or some county?

someone or some country ???

Someone means a party.... Can't.be specific.

Bhai, however shocks will be felt to the very end of Earth. I only hope that our public may come to their senses so the task will be easy.
It can be PDM or PTM let's see, how things go.

I have seen in most of the Western world [you might as well include Russia] the establishment is in perfect harmony with the ruling government. If this happens in Pakistan many start rubbing their hands in disgust. What we see here is great for the Pakistani state and bad news for her enemies.

Why to think with limited scope? As I said before, copied though, Pakistan is going to be the Side instead we are siding with others.

Imagine this. OIC has been speaking loudly about Kashmir, China heating up norther for India, KSA is under immense pressure in regard to Israel, iranian scientist just assassinated and possible attack on Iran nuc facility etc, PM recently visited Afghanistan and SMQ is just back from OIC while we are preparing for 2021 OIC meeting along with FATF meeting and above all, desperate India is looking for a loophole while being pinned with initial dossier.

Last edited:
i wonder if he asked "bhai mera phone kion record kartay hu"

Back
Top Bottom