What's new

Presidents Family Contributes Rs 500,000 To

VisionHawk

Reaction score
President's family contributes Rs 500,000 to Relief Fund

ISLAMABAD, Oct 9 (APP): President General Pervez Musharraf, the First Lady, the President's mother, his son and daughter have contributed Rs 100,000 each to the Relief Fund for victims of Saturday's earthquake, which claimed thousands of life and damaged property in several parts of the country. The President's Relief Fund has been set up in the wake of the devastating earthquake, with President Musharraf appealing to philanthropists for generous contributions. General Musharraf, who visited the worst quake-hit areas on Sunday, earlier assured that all contributions made to the Fund would be accounted for and transparency observed in regard with their expenditure.

"I hope you realize this hour of crisis to your nation and come forward with a large heart in trying to alleviate the sufferings of the people and share the burden of the government," he urged Pakistani expatriates before visiting the areas. Donations to the Fund can be made in all branches of State Bank of Pakistan, all treasury branches and branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank, United Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank and Allied Bank.

Originally posted by Sidra@Oct 18 2005, 09:36 PM
President's family contributes Rs 500,000 to Relief Fund

ISLAMABAD, Oct 9 (APP): President General Pervez Musharraf, the First Lady, the President's mother, his son and daughter have contributed Rs 100,000 each to the Relief Fund for victims of Saturday's earthquake, which claimed thousands of life and damaged property in several parts of the country. The President's Relief Fund has been set up in the wake of the devastating earthquake, with President Musharraf appealing to philanthropists for generous contributions. General Musharraf, who visited the worst quake-hit areas on Sunday, earlier assured that all contributions made to the Fund would be accounted for and transparency observed in regard with their expenditure.

"I hope you realize this hour of crisis to your nation and come forward with a large heart in trying to alleviate the sufferings of the people and share the burden of the government," he urged Pakistani expatriates before visiting the areas. Donations to the Fund can be made in all branches of State Bank of Pakistan, all treasury branches and branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank, United Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank and Allied Bank.
[post=980]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont see anything special about mushraf's family contributing rs 500000 coz although i dont earn or anything but i my self contibuted R.S 30000 so i dont see anything specail in that they could have contributed more if they wanted toooo....
:car:

wow the presidents family is rich! how did mushies begum earn so much? do they have a family business?

Man 5 Lakhs are nothing, i agree with you best.

To Srirangan,

The president family is very rich, and almost all the government is rich, well except few members of senate.

I am sure they have family businesses, but what sort of i am not sure.

The president will b appereciated if gave 5curores instead of 5 Lakhs!............becz a broker of KSE ....aqeel kareem dady personaly give 7.5curores!

:) guys president family is not that rich?????? :stupid: he belongs to a normal family u can say upper middle class for them and i dont think they have any famly business

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 15 2005, 10:19 PM
:) guys president family is not that rich?????? :stupid: he belongs to a normal family u can say upper middle class for them and i dont think they have any famly business
[post=2956]Quoted post[/post]​
How can u say that so confidently??
He is Cheif of Army staff+president of pakistan......and Middle class?? :stupid:

How can u say that so confidently??
He is Cheif of Army staff+president of pakistan......and Middle class??

no doubt abt it but he worked hard for that post and finnaly managed to be chief or army staff look i know that because he didnot belong to a rich family his family migrated from india to pak after separation after which he joined army and because of his outstanding achievment he was made chief or army staff

as far as his pay is concerned he work for his salary he is not getting it 4 free :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom