What's new

President Obama's Visit to CENTCOM

USA will lead the coalition very ably in this fight against the terrorists, of that I am sure.
But why only the US? Why arent the Muslim countries in the middle east leading or even contributing to what is now essentially an existential fight against extremism? It should be THEIR responsibility, no? Those stupid people have numerous issues between themselves and the only language they seem to understand is bloodshed.
Make them use all the fine US weapons, which they posses in their impressive arsenals, against ISIS butchers. Let them fight, boots on the ground and et al...

But why only the US? Why arent the Muslim countries in the middle east leading or even contributing to what is now essentially an existential fight against extremism? It should be THEIR responsibility, no? Those stupid people have numerous issues between themselves and the only language they seem to understand is bloodshed.
Make them use all the fine US weapons, which they posses in their impressive arsenals, against ISIS butchers. Let them fight, boots on the ground and et al...

As President Obama said:

"But this is not our fight alone. American power can make a decisive difference, but we cannot do for Iraqis what they must do for themselves, nor can we take the place of Arab partners in securing their region. And that’s why I’ve insisted that additional U.S. action depended upon Iraqis forming an inclusive government, which they have now done in recent days. So tonight, with a new Iraqi government in place, and following consultations with allies abroad and Congress at home, I can announce that America will lead a broad coalition to roll back this terrorist threat."

It's not even a question of believing or not believing. We are part of the Public Affairs group, that on its own should help you realize it.
Government run public affairs groups and NGOs are the ultimate tool for sabotage and spying .

just making it clear Mr.ahmad . and if u want to even imply that US does not spy on people on internet , i must say u r making a joke .

a friend of mine once wrote an article regarding an iranian missile on an iranian military forum , the article was directly mentioned in a pentagon report of iranian missile power

thats says it all , doesnt it ?

............ a friend of mine once wrote an article regarding an iranian missile on an iranian military forum , the article was directly mentioned in a pentagon report of iranian missile power

thats says it all , doesnt it ?

I think it is called "CtrlC+CtrlV", not surveillance. :D

I think it is called "CtrlC+CtrlV", not surveillance.
no , Mr.ahmad says that the info here is not scrutinized by NSA and shyte , which i think we all know its not true

BTW what with all this US love thing u got going on ?

u know pakistani people hate US regime don't u ? according to stats , pakistan is on top of the countries which hate US hegemony , even more than iran

which is a good thing

no , Mr.ahmad says that the info here is not scrutinized by NSA and shyte , which i think we all know its not true

BTW what with all this US love thing u got going on ?

u know pakistani people hate US regime don't u ? according to stats , pakistan is on top of the countries which hate US hegemony , even more than iran

which is a good thing

Hey wait a minute - how did you get to read a Pentagon report on Iranian missiles?! :police:

my phone and computer has been under surveilance since long. the shady stuff i write here and other places..i don't blame them.

@CENTCOM do you guys sit and read through threads here ? must be a fun job man.

I'll gladly troll for centcom for money. i guess you guys should consider outsourcing it to indians.

i know it for a fact that the chinese spy on my phone.

Last edited:
This is seriously childish to hear that we are 'under surveillance'
I do not understand that why on earth and when our nation will learn to simplify things?
There is a huge difference in between analyzing events & complicating. Analysis is done so that we all could draw/reach towards 'near to' accurate conclusion at least while assuring in making it simpler.
Pakistan defence serves as a platform for defence & world affairs. We welcome gentlemen & ladies all around the world regardless of their professions and backgrounds. All we seek is capacity in understanding affairs & willingness to support peaceful cause.
We strongly encourage common man to join this site so that he could understand various matters more clearly & help us in building a better community.
On topic,we appreciate @CENTCOM's effort in establishing/sustaining relationships with people and responding criticism kindly.
Pakistan is most affected with terrorism and we understand consequences more than anyone else.Terrorist organizations like ISIS must be eliminated from the face of this heavenly earth but it is not US job to do so.It is the job of Iraqi armed forces & for this they must strengthen themselves & work with synergy with regional alliance & global community.
I believe that we must help Iraqi armed forces to become sufficient enough to fight for themselves.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom