What's new

PREPARING FOR WAR?afghans has asked India for 150 tanks,field guns,mortars,helicopters and aircraft

But do Indian have capacity to provide what Afghan ask?
Their air force need 44 squadrons but they have only 33 with 55 to 60% air worthy aircraft.
They dont have required field artillery.

Arjun and Tejas being delayed at least a decade...

They are just butt hurt people bringing things out of thin air, trying to get air craft since last 5 years but only manage to seal a deal of 36 with France.

Let them and Afghan live in a foolish paradise..

If India today provide them these things...they still need few years to fly them...
Even USA failed to train them to fight against Taliban...

What if we started to help Taliban again....just think.....with in a month...Kabul will fall and their puppet leaders will be beheaded on streets...

Bhaijan Indian ghaans khayenge magar humare dushman ki madad zaroor karenge. :crazy:

Bhaijan Indian ghaans khayenge magar humare dushman ki madad zaroor karenge. :crazy:
Lols USA failed to create ANA a proper force in 17 years what Indian can do?

Koshish kar lene do Pakistan k liye dosra front open karney ki magar yeh munn ki khayen gey.

Yeah they can start a new war but that doesn't change the fact that Afghan soldiers at best are just canon fodders. Every year around 6000 afghan soldiers die and nobody gives a rats as$ about it

I was pointing to situation of command ....... a drug addicted ANA soldier can start a conflict on his own without his commander knowing .... just for few dollars. All it takes is a shot fired at Pakistani soldiers.

And still if AT can cut the electricity to Kabul and halt the mobile network services .... and their prime enemy happens to be ANA (for the time being) .... then how come ANA manages all its supply and resources to borders with Pakistan?

You are forgetting AT were dissolved after the initial assault post 9/11 ...... they reemerged in 2003 onward.

LOL your daddy America couldn't arm and train Afghan opium suckers in the last 17 years. What makes you think you will succeed?
banyas are genius and smartest people in the world they can do everything well except for stopping themselves from shitting in open!

Yeah Awssom only in raping every living thing you find breathing from puppies to cows.
No bro,I have a news for you ,you know what's going to happen taliban will be sharing power in Afghanistan,but there is a catch they will fight Pakistan for the Durand line.

No bro,I have a news for you ,you know what's going to happen taliban will be sharing power in Afghanistan,but there is a catch they will fight Pakistan for the Durand line.
Lols
Billi ko chehre k khawab...

The faith and trust shown by pakistanis in taliban is simply awesome !!

That is true only for hindus, Buddhists etc.
India is a hindu majority country hindu love piss it purifies them! now i wont get into technicalities how stupid and fked up this concept is but yeh Majority hindu country wants more piss than peace!

ohh man i dint know we have someone from India NSA and Modis personal testicle is here on the forum! barri future ki khabrian hain londay ko!

Awesome buthurts all over the thread based on merely rumors. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom