What's new

PREPARING FOR WAR?afghans has asked India for 150 tanks,field guns,mortars,helicopters and aircraft

Taliban would be happy if that happens.

After Humvee as VBIED we would have T72 acting as VBIED

Our military rulers are fooling themselves by believing that Afghanistan can be persuaded to behave normal. India and the US are just two enemies adding more fuel to the Afghan fire. The truth is that Afghanistan is an undisputed enemy of Pakistan. Always has been always will be. The US and India nexus won't change that fact.

There is nothing to reason. The sooner Pak army realizes this the better.

Give everyone a middle finger and do whatever is necessary. Kick Afghan bastards out of Pakistan, keep fencing and an eye for eye.

They're not naive, they're just doing what they're trained to do. Do we look like a country that can afford war on 2 borders? It's been forced upon us using TTP and we did years of containment until we went on the front foot.

This latest clash was fought on Afghan territory, our boys will avoid aggression unless its the last resort. Occupation costs money.

Why Afghans want to add value to the 'battle hardened' Pakistan Army...PA has enough of first hand experience fighting TTP and the proxies...it will only add to their(PA) score.

Rather should start some war exercise with Pakistan.

may they have all the items of the wish list with at least a division of Indian Army .... I sincerely want to see India as a NET SECURITY PROVIDER in the region

But who would use all this equipment?

Like with Afghans losing dozens and dozens of men every month, Indians might have to send their own guys to use this equipment.

They're not naive, they're just doing what they're trained to do. Do we look like a country that can afford war on 2 borders? It's been forced upon us using TTP and we did years of containment until we went on the front foot.

This latest clash was fought on Afghan territory, our boys will avoid aggression unless its the last resort. Occupation costs money.

Basically you are admitting it yourself. You cannot escape the inevitability of war and instability being imposed from across the border. What do you do in such an instance?

You say they boys are doing what they are trained to do. They should retaliate. Not hold back and worry about Afghan civilians.

Everything costs money. So does surveying the border and fencing it. Does it mean we should cower and halt all our activities? Of course not. You know how long it took for Pakistan army to fence the border? I have been advocating this at least more than a decade ago.

Time has come to face the reality. Not acting in accordance with ground reality amounts to naivety. We need to be proactive. Afghanistan needs to be taught a lesson. The Pak armed forces will have no option, but to retaliate sooner than later.

Last edited:
But who would use all this equipment?

Like with Afghans losing dozens and dozens of men every month, Indians might have to send their own guys to use this equipment.
who knows india might send,,,,,,, as trainers , teachers , helpers , technicians,, we will only know when a news will come out "10 , Indians among dead terrorists in Afghanistan"

Why Afghans want to add value to the 'battle hardened' Pakistan Army...PA has enough of first hand experience fighting TTP and the proxies...it will only add to their(PA) score.

Rather should start some war exercise with Pakistan.

They should continue doing what they are doing. Killing in droves at the hands of Taliban.

That is one job they are doing well.

Hope they get the best of the best. It'll end up being smuggled into Pakistan for R&D

who knows india might send,,,,,,, as trainers , teachers , helpers , technicians,, we will only know when a news will come out "10 , Indians among dead terrorists in Afghanistan"

Indians are not stupid enough to send men on ground in Afghanistan. Not soldiers.

This tweet also looks like a wish list of some bharati who wants to give these weapons to Afghans to fight Pakistan.

Doubt it would ever materialize.

Now i am jealous
ess eag main ........... natural tu nahi hai ye.

Indians are not stupid enough to send men on ground in Afghanistan. Not soldiers.

This tweet also looks like a wish list of some bharati who wants to give these weapons to Afghans to fight Pakistan.

Doubt it would ever materialize.
they are not I agree, but there hate and the hurry of taking advantage of situation can make them do it,, and you missed my point, they will do it unofficially,,,,,, just like klabhoshan,,,,

they are not I agree, but there hate and the hurry of taking advantage of situation can make them do it,, and you missed my point, they will do it unofficially,,,,,, just like klabhoshan,,,,

You can't give T72 unofficially. Kalbhushans can't do that. These deals happen officially.

And with the kind of condition of both Afghans and Indians are in, this wish list of a bharati is just that. A wish list.

Back
Top Bottom