What's new

Preparation for Engineering in PAF

rajaparas619

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to apply in PAF for aeronautical engineering. I want to know that what are physical requirements and how to prepare for entry test. Which type of question they will ask and how can I score good marks. I have a knee knock problem but I can run. Will this cause any hurdle or not? I want to know every detail. My test is on 10th March. So please guide me

It would be better if you email directly to the Engineering department of PAF.. They can guide you comprehensively.

Good Luck :)

I am Sorry, My mistake, I have no knee knock problem. I wanted to say that my left knee makes knocking sound when i do sit-ups.

I am Sorry, My mistake, I have no knee knock problem. I wanted to say that my left knee makes knocking sound when i do sit-ups.

I would again suggest you to contact the related department or visit their official website because they can only tell you the exact thing. But I really hope that you will get through it.

Like the man said, info. from department would be the best bet.

I highly doubt they would have a problem with your knee sounds since you would be working as an engineer. It would be counted against you say if you were a soldier/ssg going on a silent/secret mission.

Regarding questions, I don't think they would expect you to be able to fix an engine but knowing the aerodynamics of planes, parts of planes could be a fair game.

But then again, I'm a communications engineer what would I know..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom