What's new

Preliminary and Final Medical Exam - Pak Army

They will let you treat it, but dont make it a habit :D
Assalam o alaikum bro.
I am just at the verge of applying for the 35th Graduate course (Fast track LC) with full confidence, this may aswell be my last chance.

I have varicocele in my left ball. It can be identified physically. I am very very tensed of what the future holds.
Please shed some light.

Assalam o alaikum bro.
I am just at the verge of applying for the 35th Graduate course (Fast track LC) with full confidence, this may aswell be my last chance.

I have varicocele in my left ball. It can be identified physically. I am very very tensed of what the future holds.
Please shed some light.
See a doctor before appearing in the medical exam.

See a doctor before appearing in the medical exam.
a normal doctor can only analyse and prescribe.
he cannot tell me if varicocele matters or is checked to screen out the candidate as unfit. a normal doctor is not aware of the ISSB criteria and culture regarding varicocele.
that is the reason i am asking from you.
apart from that i am fit.

can you please tell me if it matters or checked to be screened nowadays? policies change.. i read an article, US changed it's policy regarding varicocele. it is allowed for them now.

Regards,

a normal doctor can only analyse and prescribe.
he cannot tell me if varicocele matters or is checked to screen out the candidate as unfit. a normal doctor is not aware of the ISSB criteria and culture regarding varicocele.
that is the reason i am asking from you.
apart from that i am fit.

can you please tell me if it matters or checked to be screened nowadays? policies change.. i read an article, US changed it's policy regarding varicocele. it is allowed for them now.

Regards,
My dear, i am no a doctor. i dont know if this can be cured. The bottomline is that if it is something that can be cured then you must get it done before you appear for the test. Moreover, the military will not induct anyone with a medical problem, there's no choice in it. If the problem is incurable (color blindness, flat feet, ruptured ear drum etc), you wont be able to make it, but if the problem is curable (hernia, piles etc), they will always give you a chance to get it corrected.

i will try to ask a military doc when i get the chance. Still, you can always visit your nearest CMH and get and opinion from a doc there.

My dear, i am no a doctor. i dont know if this can be cured. The bottomline is that if it is something that can be cured then you must get it done before you appear for the test. Moreover, the military will not induct anyone with a medical problem, there's no choice in it. If the problem is incurable (color blindness, flat feet, ruptured ear drum etc), you wont be able to make it, but if the problem is curable (hernia, piles etc), they will always give you a chance to get it corrected.

i will try to ask a military doc when i get the chance. Still, you can always visit your nearest CMH and get and opinion from a doc there.

I would highly appreciate that and will be waiting for feedback.
Varicocele is curable via operation but there are mixed opinion on the merits vs demerits of the operation.
if it doesn't affect the performance, i think it's good to be left alone. it's nothing like color blindness or etc. It doesn't affect my performance while sprinting or exercising at gym, i got a well built too.
It some time causes pain rarely which goes away after some time. The main problem is that it shows up physically. That's it.

A military doctor could tell you easily if they accept or reject varicocele at ISSB.
Your input regarding this issue is immensely valuable to me. looking forward to hear from you.

Aoa. Kindly answer my question. I applied for a graduate program,. My chest is a bit soft and grown. it is written above that the chest should not be grown. Does this mean that i will not be selected at all in initial medical or i will be preferred to some doctor? Anyone who answer to my question I will be thankful.

Aoa. Kindly answer my question. I applied for a graduate program,. My chest is a bit soft and grown. it is written above that the chest should not be grown. Does this mean that i will not be selected at all in initial medical or i will be preferred to some doctor? Anyone who answer to my question I will be thankful.
I am no expert but i think it depends on your BMI. If your chest is soft and grown, it means other parts of the body are similar too = overweight.
On the optimist side i would advise you to be positive and practice push ups regularly, that will have a measurable impact in aggregate.

I am no expert but i think it depends on your BMI. If your chest is soft and grown, it means other parts of the body are similar too = overweight.
On the optimist side i would advise you to be positive and practice push ups regularly, that will have a measurable impact in aggregate.
thank you for answer.but is there a chance of non acceptance beacause of this issue?

Aoa.
I have applied for 35th graduate program. Can anyone tell me the full details of this program? I mean after selection (Inshallah) in which field the person will go?
and 2nd is that what is difference between this course and long course? Thank you

thank you for answer.but is there a chance of non acceptance beacause of this issue?

As i told you, i am no expert and i really don't know the magnitude of your chest growth or softening.
I'd recommend you to watch the drama "Sunehray Din". Watch the part where the main character goes into the ISSB for test.

I will also strongly recommend you to take advice from the CMH hospital near you.

Aoa.
I have applied for 35th graduate program. Can anyone tell me the full details of this program? I mean after selection (Inshallah) in which field the person will go?
and 2nd is that what is difference between this course and long course? Thank you
The 35th Graduate program is 100% same as the Long course with the following exceptions:
-Only Graduates and even Semi Graduates can apply instead of Intermediates
-Age limit Increased to 25 instead of 22/23
-Fast track option (only 1 year training program if selected rather than 2-3 years like regular long course).

As far as i can estimate, there will also be far more potent and tougher competition here.

As i told you, i am no expert and i really don't know the magnitude of your chest growth or softening.
I'd recommend you to watch the drama "Sunehray Din". Watch the part where the main character goes into the ISSB for test.

I will also strongly recommend you to take advice from the CMH hospital near you.

The 35th Graduate program is 100% same as the Long course with the following exceptions:
-Only Graduates and even Semi Graduates can apply instead of Intermediates
-Age limit Increased to 25 instead of 22/23
-Fast track option (only 1 year training program if selected rather than 2-3 years like regular long course).

As far as i can estimate, there will also be far more potent and tougher competition here.
I checked the details. its for graduates only. The students having 4 years of bachelors degree. Its not for semi graduates. its clearly written on the website.

I checked the details. its for graduates only. The students having 4 years of bachelors degree. Its not for semi graduates. its clearly written on the website.
If you'll just open the registration link, you'll see that they have options for the individuals who are waiting for their results of the second part of the examination i.e. B.COM. Although all students must submit hope certificate and submit the complete passing out results before ~31 August

ok. another thing i want to ask is that on the website they are asking about bachelors part 1 and part 2 marks. As i have done 4 years BSc EE degree not Part 1 and Part 2. So what should i do in that situation? How should i fill the form then?

ok. another thing i want to ask is that on the website they are asking about bachelors part 1 and part 2 marks. As i have done 4 years BSc EE degree not Part 1 and Part 2. So what should i do in that situation? How should i fill the form then?

You should fill both part 1 and 2 and select BBA.
fill every thing including the majors.

You should fill both part 1 and 2 and select BBA.
fill every thing including the majors.
i havent done BBA done. I have done BSc EE of 4 years. i dont have part 1 and part 2 degree. i have 4 years complete degree. How can i fill it then?

i havent done BBA done. I have done BSc EE of 4 years. i dont have part 1 and part 2 degree. i have 4 years complete degree. How can i fill it then?
it's simple enough, you choose B.sc in the selection. Don't worry about 2 or 4 years. They take both as same. 2years is the requirement so just fill it out like that

Back
Top Bottom