What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically I've just pointed out how stupid it is for having dumb registration just to pray and their answer to it was how Indonesia had been failing to tackle terrori

So to tackle terrorist, Indonesia must apply pre-registrated prayers. Shows just how dumb these peoples are and their supporters.
mosques were closed in west during corona.. take this like corona.. chinese will open mosques when the issues and the problem goes away and people will attend it like pre 2016.
In the west people had to Register to attent a prayer during pandemic.

Last edited:
thats because 45 million Chinese died of hunger during the Cultural revolution which was around 40 years ago
I am not talking about the birth rate 50 years ago.

British eat pork too, go kill all of them, fuxker.
he is not anti-Chinese, he is just an idiot who thinks that he is some think-tank material and is entitled to mock what is forbidden in Islam with sarcasm

Last edited:
If this exact treatment was being shows as done in Al-Aqsa or Western troops in some mosque in the middle east or Afg every other Pakistani will be a wannabe Jihadist would be ready to blow themselves up.. but because its showing in China the cat has their tongue.

Summation of geopolitics has NOTHING to do with religion or religious beliefs.

And even after registering how can you stop someone to not speak radical inside a mosque? If I am a foreigner let's say you cannot know everything about my past .
Sorry to say dude that looks more like a instrument to oppress and control the religion according to CCP agenda.
It's a good method before we come up with a better one.
We must do something.

is this what your deobandism taught you?

remember reporting me for personal abuse and getting the thread deleted when I proved you wrong @ https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/anot...vice-found-in-indonesia.698968/#post-12923409
Unmm am not sure what are u talking about
mosques were closed in west during corona.. take this like corona.. chinese will open mosques when the issues and the problem goes away just and people will attend it like pre 2016.
In the west people had to Register to attent a prayer during pandemic.
No, the only registration you'll ever need to pray is being a muslim, stop blindly defending your iron brother, it'll not be a help to you at all.

but you also said all mosques are open and anyone can pray, and now you are saying you have to register

so basically you are a lier?

Register before entering = forbid to enter?
Is it the level of the logic of a PDF thinktank?

wahabi?? does wearing hijab equates like wahabi to you??? lmao :lol: :lol:

you're easy for me c'mon
oh dear...another one for me put out of his misery. you see son, I'll be the worst hell unleashed you've ever face in your life while you, for me, are nothing more than mere practice!
as far as hijab is concerned, women across the muslim world war or some wear the hijab on their free will based on their understanding on Islam, right or wrong, they'll answer for their deed on their own. but FORCING someone to wear hijab just forcing something to wear particular kind of a bread is, yes, a tell tale sign of wahabism. even a country as hardcore as Iran doesn't enforce it. oh but wait, it gets interesting...before crying blood and tears about the hijab of Xinjiang women, care to point fingers & raise hell about france that has literally passed laws forbidding hijab? I know for a fact that China has not forbidden the hijab. veil or niqab? yes, I can understand why that's forbidden given that a cia sponsored & wahabi brainwashed terrorist can use the niqab to sneak in but what's your excuse for not crying blood & tears for the Muslims of france? and by "crying blood & tears" I mean making posts after posted after posted after posts demonizing france & being criticizing her like you do with China? I warned you that I'll be hell unleashed on your @ss!
he's dumb, he's likely the same moron who blabbers UsA is FuNDinG IsIS lmao
:lol: I guess that includes many intellectuals like Noam Chomsky & even former u.s. military officers cuz they all say what I am saying one way or another with very minor differences is any. so lemme guess, we are all "dumb", every single one of us but you are the brilliant one because you bend over arse first up in the air to your war mongering masters in where the sun don't shine, aye? :lol:
yea yea this wahabists is your ally during the afghan war remember??? :lol: :rofl:
and who said that we can't be allies with em? welcome to geopolitics, you're allies when interests coincide & adversaries when interests collide. doesn't make any ideology, wahabi or not, right or wrong. Shameful that I had to explain that to you. but I'm no politician, I'll call put an ideology for what I see it as regardless of how much butthurt it gives you. if you don't like, then proceed to apply many layers of burnol, so simple.
Wahabi type mullahs ???? lMAO, all imams in China are CCP approved, you might want to remember that this is the world's foremost surveillance state. where nobody escape the all seeing eye of the CCP, using pre registry just to pray is an insult, and a dumb excuse.

all muslims knows that, and so do many of you fellow Pakistani here.
you should go back to school and learn geography first followed by history second. the province of xinjiang is huge while having a population that is comparatively small given the land mass and thus, it is easy for outsiders to talk potential candidates into pursue education is outside schools like in ksA or dubai for example, go back to China & register as an imam while bringing back a whole lotta brainwashing with them & start sowing the seeds of hatred. there is a reason why things were tightened further, wahabi mullahs have a way of slipping thru the cracks & creating a big mess. now...throw your cia or mi6 into the mix and then they take it to a whole new level & turn into a field of freakin science! I've seen it in Pakistan, I see it in america, I've even seen it in a police state like ksA and they are supposed to be the factory of wahabi mullahs but even there, crazies slip through the cracks that end up creating chaos for the kingdom on behalf of the cia & mi6 cuz let's face it, they would LOVE to see a massive uprising in the heartland of the muslim with world! so if you haven't seen it, haven't lived it, haven't experienced then do yourself a favor and...
KRz2Pq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom