What's new

Prachanda warns India

I wish India to do what it needs to do, but what is perplaxing isthat wy Indian army refuses to go after these people when they have killed many security force people.

The spokes person is adamant that it is not Democracy but dictatorship and they have to fight to get rid of it, onewonders, is Indian media right or this poor person who is willing to die for freedom he speaks of.

See the video.

YouTube - Maoists target Indian police
it is not the army which refuses to go. it is the government which rightly refuses to get the army involved.

this is an internal matter to be dealt with the police and other such arms.

the armed forces are strictly to deal with external threats.

also the collateral damage of military action is too great.

it is not the army which refuses to go. it is the government which rightly refuses to get the army involved.

also the collateral damage of military action is too great.[/QUOTE

See this is what i usualy tell Indians on this forum, that the sverity of the situation dictates the involvment of Army and not if internal or external matter.

And taht is what Pakistan had todo because it went out of control, it might be same for India.

I know u tell me that it is an Indian Internal matter, but u should read many threads and posts by Indiians talking anout G.M. syed who has written a book against pakistan and lives in sindh, and never ending threads about T.T.P. so u see how it feels.

The purpose in my openion of this forum is to enlighten, to inform by sticking to the truth in order to bring peace and goodness to this world based on factual honesty, Democratic rights and ground realities.

So my Indian friend let us do the right thing and be fair and resaonable by working for the good of this neighbourhood and the world at large.

:pdf: :pakistan:

also the collateral damage of military action is too great.[/QUOTE

See this is what i usualy tell Indians on this forum, that the sverity of the situation dictates the involvment of Army and not if internal or external matter.

And taht is what Pakistan had todo because it went out of control, it might be same for India.

I know u tell me that it is an Indian Internal matter, but u should read many threads and posts by Indiians talking anout G.M. syed who has written a book against pakistan and lives in sindh, and never ending threads about T.T.P. so u see how it feels.

The purpose in my openion of this forum is to enlighten, to inform by sticking to the truth in order to bring peace and goodness to this world based on factual honesty, Democratic rights and ground realities.

So my Indian friend let us do the right thing and be fair and resaonable by working for the good of this neighbourhood and the world at large.

:pdf: :pakistan:

Hey.. i find a irony here.. correct me if i am wrong.. in your earlier post.. didnt you say india is oppressing its people and there by people taking arms.. and we are accusing prechanda of nursing dictorship dreames?? And also now you are asking why indian army refuses to be involved..!!!

Well as per my understanding.. it is been acknowledged by our home minister that the government had failed in brining in devlopment to this backward areas which has resulted in the maosit explosions in the areas of bihar.. jharkhand chattisgarh etc... So i would say india in principle understands the problem but will never allow people to take law into their arms..!!The same sentiments have been echoed by my fellow countrymen in this forum against Mr. Prachanda..!!!

And the reason the army is not involved is that.. they cannot fight their own people.. and we understand that it is our internal problem.. so for an internal problem we have to use our internal security mechanisms which are used to maintain the law and order of the citizens of the country. Armys job is to protect our border and not involve in a war against its own people whether good or bad..!!!

So i do not know why and what are your objections in our comments against Mr.Prachanda

Hey.. i find a irony here.. correct me if i am wrong.. in your earlier post.. didnt you say india is oppressing its people and there by people taking arms.. and we are accusing prechanda of nursing dictorship dreames?? And also now you are asking why indian army refuses to be involved..!!!

Well as per my understanding.. it is been acknowledged by our home minister that the government had failed in brining in devlopment to this backward areas which has resulted in the maosit explosions in the areas of bihar.. jharkhand chattisgarh etc... So i would say india in principle understands the problem but will never allow people to take law into their arms..!!The same sentiments have been echoed by my fellow countrymen in this forum against Mr. Prachanda..!!!

And the reason the army is not involved is that.. they cannot fight their own people.. and we understand that it is our internal problem.. so for an internal problem we have to use our internal security mechanisms which are used to maintain the law and order of the citizens of the country. Armys job is to protect our border and not involve in a war against its own people whether good or bad..!!!

So i do not know why and what are your objections in our comments against Mr.Prachanda

U did not answer my question, And I repeat again.

It is not about internal or exteranl, it isabout sverity of the matter and in tis case theas guys have killed 70 policemen, besides other killings, so how long it will take for Indian army to see this as a threat

Easy Bird, he's a man of ideology, we need to put a bullet into the ideology. And that bullet is not made of metal but paper and economic muscle.

Well, a bullet won't do much damage when he is wearing chiness armor.

Indian decision makers have been overlooking Maoist terrorist threat which can become an existential issue for India from within. I guess , this is all about vote bank politics. They need to wake up before it is too late.

send him to hell ASAP he will feel no issue there. moroons should be stay there.

Why this dead thread is open again?????

There are several threads about Maoist going on :hitwall::hitwall:

And Imran Khan bhai still feels that Indians does the troll thing.

U did not answer my question, And I repeat again.

It is not about internal or exteranl, it isabout sverity of the matter and in tis case theas guys have killed 70 policemen, besides other killings, so how long it will take for Indian army to see this as a threat

there may be many reaaons but one glows as bright as it can be about untouchables.
They will do what ever it takes to get this yoke off their necks.

Watch and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom