What's new

PPP Waheeda shah slapping polling agent !!

waheeda shah ki saza yeh honi chaheya ka iska baloo se isko pakad ka poora shahar ma ghaseta jaye aur 100 khode mare jayen is kamini ko hamesha hamesha ka liya aik example banaya jaye time agaya hai ka in kamena MP ko inki asli hasiyat bataye jaye

PPP should have slamming defaet forever now in coming elections after what they have done to poor nation and people of pakistan and 90 percent of PPP people and leaders should be hanged till death zaradari should be leading the way

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

and all police stations should be under people who are living in that police station area is going to be key so police officer only have fear of getting out of job from regional people living in that community so if something happens like this insepector should take that waheeda shah from her hairs and put in guys jail

PPP has international backing.

In Pakistan it has Mafia vote bank.

If you make them loose they come to streets to burn state property.

I still remember Zardari's statement before elections that we will burn Pakistan if we loose election.

There are two solutions:

- Expel all PPP and Noora league assembly members from Pakistan or
- IK join hand with Musharraf.

This is NOT just a case for Election Commission, this woman assaulted another person and should be put behind bars for a year or two and then she should be permanently banned from Political activities. Why do lowlife Politicians think they are above the Law ?

Probably because they are, actually, above the law! She slapped the poor woman infront of the SHO later on yet no action was taken against her by law so ...... However, I wouldn't be surprised if the slapped woman herself voted for PPP, this is how my fellow countrymen are.

The silver lining out of this episode is that the CJ has taken suo moto notice of the incident :)

Look how PPP gundas firing in the end of video.

Pakistan need to be a deweaponize as soon as possible, a weapon must not be considered as a toy & kept by everyone.

@ topic, this PPP waheeda shah must be thrown in men's jail.

If that would have happened in India, election commission of India would have screwed that candidate by penalties.

345769-waheedashah-1330958602-136-640x480.jpg

1101464001-1.jpg

Waheeda shah; from slapping to burka...

ECP decision pending ?

The decision will be taken tomorrow. Hope that justice will be done.

Why a case was not filed against her by the poling agents?

if You are trying to mess with ruling party of Pakistan..... you are putting not only your life in a big shithole but also the life of your loved ones.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

The decision will be taken tomorrow. Hope that justice will be done.

Khiyali palao

I am more than sure that she will baizzat bari and that polling agent which i think is teacher will lose her job for sure.....

I hope judge is not from shah biradari.

IG Sindh has suspended the police officer who did not act while Waheeda Shah was slapping the poor teacher. How pathetic are the reactions. Why she is not being disqualified .

********** ye moo phat hath choot ghatya zehnat ke log jo apna ghar theek se nahi chala sakte they are given the most important seats.. you know I have been thinking very long that why are these people able to make it to National and Provincial Assemblies and I have reached where the fault lies. Fault is in criteria that who qualifies to be a leader. There is no criteria the first place.. if you are outspoken, if you can make Ma Behan of opposition and if you have a "Ghunda" attitude, you know poliece and have relations with outlasws.. you are in my friend.. you qualify to be a leader and make it to assemblies.

Its primarily the job of Election Commission and before Election comission, there got to be an Eligibility Commision which would "TEST" and I literraly mean "TEST" these applicants, test them for their IQ, their leadership abilities, their education, their ideology, their ability to manage and deliver and only then give them permission to move further to Election Commision where his criminal record, educational documents should be checked. Right now only criminal record and educational documents are checked but whatever chaos we find in politics is because "Eligibility Commission" doesn't exist and democracy needs that

A good thinking as we have all but KHAWB DEKHNEY PER KOI PABANDI NAHI HEY.

Back
Top Bottom