What's new

PPP, PTI in hurry to create trouble for PM

I told you great game is begin and started with Amjad Sabari murder, but we have to stay focus and CPEC must be complete and for that we need our general Raheel Sharif in office for next 5 years. US, India and Afghanistan playing dirty game and that is why Zardari was in US and KPK Govt invest in madrasa. They both greedy to get Govt and they can go as low as possible to get it. I know NS is also corrupt but this is not correct way to remove him and these parties want NS to be out of office by hook or by crook

Are you Making this up as you go along? :lol:

Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories. On topic it’s time to face the music in model town case and financial corruption, that said as long as Pindi boys are protecting the brothers expect nothing from judiciary or the people of Pakistan.

Counter productive in 2018 elections? This is his last term. I don't see him running for the pr emiership in 2018. Plus in 2018 people will judge them against their performance. If they failed on their key promises.They will automatically be routed out. If Khan's vavela would have had any impact, then PMLN would have been facing the kind of humiliation PTI in bipolls.

How do you know that its his last term?

So lets not catch corruption because it might destabilize the country. Wah, what logic my friend.

Eliminating corruption will make Pakistan stronger, not weaker. Corruption and Poverty is the main reason why we are in such a mess. Corruption causes Poverty, and Poverty breeds terrorism.

Yes eliminating corruption will make Pakistan stronger but there is way to do that. You building home and make a door but i am demanding to enter your home via windows doesn't make any sense. You should ask for removing PM but asking reelection is not correct and that hurt Pakistan. What PTI and PPP demanding is not because of Pakistan but because of themself. Tell me which assessment is correct your or mine?. Last time when PPP was in Govt they eat Pakistan like any thing and name any single big project they made and they take so may loans, where were IK was on that time? and now to destabilizing Govt both are united and IK forget that same PPP is most corrupt people in our homeland.

Are you Making this up as you go along? :lol:

Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories. On topic it’s time to face the music in model town case and financial corruption, that said as long as Pindi boys are protecting the brothers expect nothing from judiciary or the people of Pakistan.

Read my above post and act as a Pakistani first not some die hard PTIan or PPP Jiyala

Read my above post and act as a Pakistani first not some die hard PTIan or PPP Jiyala

I am fully capable of reading English, can’t say the same about you. What you posted above, I am far from it. Dont care about PTI it was not in that context, I stand by my reply, get a grip.

The plan will backfire. Plus this is proof both are acknowledging that they are not gonna win next election. Nearing election within 2 years, they are desperate to pull another dharna? That shows they know they lost it. Blackmailing is the only way Imran Khan can achieve his dream. Somebody should tell him that Pakistan army will not that happen. Pakistan army didn't put their efforts for Zarb-e-Azb so they could let Imran Khan comes into the power and let Imran Khan undo the sacrifice Pakistan army made. There is the reason why coup failed this time and why General Raheel is working alongside with Nawaz Sharif, not Imran Khan aka pro-terrorist outfit.

Back
Top Bottom