What's new

Power is for Allah

Muhammad-Bin-Qasim

Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum...

Thought all my brothers and sisters will like this... Please share with friends and families...

If only these tyrants, kings and dictators realized this... the whole world would be a better place...

Last edited by a moderator:
tyrants, kings and dictators are ruling the muslim world , why this idiot copied scenes from western movies showing SFO and manhaten whacked by natural disasters .. hizbutahrir should use some brain cells and rather show distruction in the muslim world caused by muslims brethern ...!

tyrants, kings and dictators are ruling the muslim world , why this idiot copied scenes from western movies showing SFO and manhaten whacked by natural disasters .. hizbutahrir should use some brain cells and rather show distruction in the muslim world caused by muslims brethern ...!

and where is Hizb ut Tahrir mentioned in this video??

whos the idiot now?

The Christian Bible has many apocalyptic references, but the one that stands out is that the Earth and humanity will be scoured with FIRE. Water has already happened, and will not happen again. When/if a 200 kilometer wide asteroid appears in 2012, that will do the job, and all our petty human differences will seem like children arguing over candy.

I personally don't believe that 2012 will be the end, but it will be an interesting time. It will make the "Y2K" phenomenon seem pretty mild by comparison.

For believers: Are we at "The End of Days"? I don't know. But some of the signs are there...:undecided:

... When/if a 200 kilometer wide asteroid appears in 2012, that will do the job, and all our petty human differences will seem like children arguing over candy.I personally don't believe that 2012 will be the end, but it will be an interesting time. ...
2012 or around it US "plans" (might not be successful in pulling it) to explode nuke (slipped from 6 nuke-laden-cruise-missiles from B-52 that flew "accidently" from Minot to Barksdale) somewhere, & implicate Pakistan into it...

World is NOT going to end but "power-poles" will start to switch...

2012 or around it US "plans" (might not be successful in pulling it) to explode nuke (slipped from 6 nuke-laden-cruise-missiles from B-52 that flew "accidently" from Minot to Barksdale) somewhere, & implicate Pakistan into it...

World is NOT going to end but "power-poles" will start to switch...

Why does every thread, no matter how interesting or serious, proceed in one of two directions...

1) Pakistan - India Bash festival

or...

2) U.S. Secret weapon / wild conspiracy

How did we go from "end of days" and the power of Allah to a U.S. false flag nuclear attack? Do you believe this is likely? If so, I suggest you think about it, study the dynamics of ME/SWA geopolitics. If not, then why post it?

The Christian Bible has many apocalyptic references, but the one that stands out is that the Earth and humanity will be scoured with FIRE. Water has already happened, and will not happen again. When/if a 200 kilometer wide asteroid appears in 2012, that will do the job, and all our petty human differences will seem like children arguing over candy.

I personally don't believe that 2012 will be the end, but it will be an interesting time. It will make the "Y2K" phenomenon seem pretty mild by comparison.

For believers: Are we at "The End of Days"? I don't know. But some of the signs are there...:undecided:

One of the minor signs in Islam before end of days is 40 days of smoke for which muslims will have cold. And that already happened last year when forest fire lasted for nearly 40 days and Muslims (Pakistan) received cold in form of Floods.

Why does every thread, no matter how interesting or serious, proceed in one of two directions...

1) Pakistan - India Bash festival

or...

2) U.S. Secret weapon / wild conspiracy

How did we go from "end of days" and the power of Allah to a U.S. false flag nuclear attack? Do you believe this is likely? If so, I suggest you think about it, study the dynamics of ME/SWA geopolitics. If not, then why post it?

As for 1); it brings a smile on my face reading the cross border bashing. Its hateful but cute...when you think about it. I really dont have an issue with that.
2);My conclusion is, the need for an enemy outweighs the need for rational thinking. Someone has to be blamed for all the evil going around.
Ever heard of the expression "you and me against the world"?.
Dont reason with it....there isnt any point (goes for both indians and pakistanis). Simply...smile and nod. Hope that helps. :hitwall: :cheers:

Simply...smile and nod. Hope that helps. :hitwall: :cheers:

I love speculation as much as the next guy. Alien/UFO threads always rope me in. It's fun to discuss weird things. And even lighthearted bashing can be fun and entertaining at times, when everyone knows it is a goof, like discussing a cricket or football match between nations.

But there is a genuine meanness when people toss out notions like "The U.S. killed thousands of Haitians with a HAARP death ray." That's not lighthearted or funny, it crosses the line. :undecided:

In that case something with massive consequences has to happen. What's on your mind? You almost seem too sure of it.

In our set of end-of-days signs there's a dichotomy. Almost if not all Minor signs have come to pass. And none of the Major ones, in many opinions. But themMajor ones will happen in rapid succession, like many beads of a broken rosary dispersing before you get the chance to catch the first one.

Are we in the end of days? There is no doubt in my heart that we are not.

I think you've begun an interesting discussion, and I'd love to continue to explore your version vs mine, provided the thread isn't derailed by hundreds of little kids with def.pk on their iphones!

But there is a genuine meanness when people toss out notions like "The U.S. killed thousands of Haitians with a HAARP death ray." That's not lighthearted or funny, it crosses the line. :undecided:

Agreed. But apparantly their preceptions are set in stone. How can you wake up someone pretending to be asleep?...

In that case something with massive consequences has to happen. What's on your mind? You almost seem too sure of it.

The only thing I am SURE of is that millions of people around the world will prepare in 2012 as they did in 1999... stockpiling water, food, and weapons, and preparing for a meltdown or apocalypse that will never happen. Christianity prohibits soothsaying and predictions, and only God himself knows when it will occur. I don't even bother to try and interpret. What will be, will be. But other people's interpretations are always interesting.

Agreed. But apparantly their preceptions are set in stone. How can you wake up someone pretending to be asleep?...

I don't know, but I have to try. ;) Perceptions drive relations. If people are convinced that the U.S. uses exotic death rays or sprays "chemical weapons" willy-nilly wherever we go; when every bad thing in the world today is some bizarre false-flag operation, it alters the debate dynamic.

Without a shadow of any doubt ALLAh is most powerfull in whole galaxy and whatever we have in our knowledge and whatever we dont ALLAH is the only one who command them all all living and non living things are in command of ALLAH no technology can survive infront of ALLLAH whatever we create it is not created by us but given by ALLAH he gave us this thing idea in our mind world's biggest technology is human and no one can make human but ALLAH

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom