What's new

Power Breakdown in Pakistan - Major cities plunged into darkness

Oh, brother. Don't do that.

I'm just saying why Pakistan doesn't learn from Xinjiang's wind turbine technology and UHV technology. It's a simple question. Promise me. No need to destroy every thread, OK? And you're still using CCP's power technology.

But the question is not why is Pakistan without power?

Pakistan needs to learn from Xinjiang's wind turbine technology and UHV technology. Is this a mistake??? Or will Allah give you electricity?
Is Pakistan windy enough for such turbines to provide a majority of grid requirements? I genuinely don't know.

Just check this racist islamophobic kanjar

Chief head of RSS and Ku Klux Klan clowns are far better than these desi Islamophobes

A power breakdown and this vermin has started his islamophobic rant like power breakdown don't happen in Europe or USA or even China
Management equally responsible for not taking action against such islamophobic user. Such users should be banned for good who spread their hate against islam no matter how million posts they have in their profile so that they learn the lesson this is Pakistani forum which is an Islamic country.

Stop tagging the other two posters (not Indus). You were thread banned for saying silly things. Contribute productively.
Thank you, sir. i know. so I offer advice. Xinjiang wind turbine technology is exported to the whole world. Pakistan should learn.

Xinjiang wind turbine technology

Xinjiang UHV

Hopefully it won't trigger some people's sensitive nerves.

@Indus Pakistan @313ghazi @Baghial

Bro, this is crazy. Why doesn't Pakistan learn Xinjiang's wind turbine technology and UHV technology?

Corrupt or honest officials debate aside , we are yet to decide whether to hire professionals for the job or not . This Oxford breed in Pakistan is still obsessed with english grammer than science and public administration. You may clone a dinosaur but still can't become a federal secretary ------- .

is it better to use HVDC instead of HVAC?
no grid synchronization requirement?

Yes and no. HVDC is concerned with the transmission segment. Generation is still AC. The conversion from AC to DC for transmission requires expensive and complex equipment.

This is still feasible for new installations such as the Lahore-Matiari transmission line which will work at 660kV DC.

Is Pakistan windy enough for such turbines to provide a majority of grid requirements? I genuinely don't know.
Corrupt or honest officials debate aside , we are yet to decide whether to hire professionals for the job or not . This Oxford breed in Pakistan is still obsessed with english grammer than science and public administration. You may clone a dinosaur but still can't become a federal secretary ------- .
Brother, I'm sorry. you can try solar power. Xinjiang has high purity polysilicon technology. I hope that will help you.

Management equally responsible for not taking action against such islamophobic user. Such users should be banned for good who spread their hate against islam no matter how million posts they have in their profile so that they learn the lesson this is Pakistani forum which is an Islamic country.

True. Management is fully responsible and such blatant Islamophobia shouldn't be tolerated

Pakistan has no reason or justification without Islam. Islam is the main reason behind existence of Pakistan.
I tell you what is crazy -
  • why are Chinese building motorways and bridges
  • why are Chinese building nuclear power stations
  • why are Chinese building cars
  • why are Chinese building ships
  • why are Chinese building ports

STOP that you kaffirs.

INSTEAD go pray fives times a days and you will be saved from suffering for eternity. I implore you please and save your souls. Become a Muslim and find a mosque near you. Repent and recieve salvation you kaffirs. Contact DIal a Mullah please.

@waz @The Eagle

Would you guys please take action against this naked Islamophobia on this forum. The thread is about power breakdown and this guy is ranting about mullahs, five times prayer, mosques etc etc?

This platform is about Pakistan, a country whose existence completely relies on Islam and here this platform is allowing such open Islamophobia by some racists like this guy

Last edited:
What Pakistan needs is country wide power system remedial action schemes to fix such large scale outages. Having more renewables isn't going to help, the issue lies in maintaining power system stability.

Back
Top Bottom