What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

Ancient Indian civilization is not India now, It has long been extinct. Chinese civilization has not been interrupted, DNA report to prove it.
Chinese civilization is the only survivor of the ancient civilization.

Indian civilization is not the property of Indians. And Chinese civilization is the property of Chinese people!
No changing is not a glory but a shame.To me, I cannot tell where my root was just be told that my ancestors came from north both father and mother sides.

Forget it. We need not care of the evaluation of the Indians about Bose.

That should be the appropriate answer,that u dont care,the same way we dont care what japanese did with u,so dont beat the rhetoric around that Bose sided with japan or Germany,understood

What a joke that people deny that China was a victor of WW2. China killed more Axis soldiers than Britain and France combined did. In terms of number of Axis soldiers killed China is #3, in terms of loss to Axis powers China is #2 or #1, this can be disputed but it's definitely one of Russia or China. If security council was based on contribution to WW2 then France should be kicked out. It surrendered in days and didn't even kill many Nazis.

Off course u were not a major factor inside Allied groups that propelled their victories,infact u should thank the American's that they saved ur back from invading Japanese forces,the rest of the Ranking's u brought r just vague.

In the summer's of 44 when allied groups were making advantage Japanese conveniently overtook Henan provience and reinforced their attack on Changsha in the Hunan province.Search operation Ichi-Go and the result u will find is a decisive Japanese victory.Changsha was captured in mid-June and the city of Hengyang by early August.Soon after, they further invaded the province of Guangxi, winning major engagements against Chinese forces at Guilin and Liuzhou by the end of November and successfully linking up their forces in China and Indochina by the middle of December.

The turn around that happened after that was never the contribution of Chinese,it was American's and all about American's.American's conquered Mariana and Palau islands,America won Battle of Leyte Gulf,where was China.

It were American's who conquered manila,It were Australian's who overrun Borneo,It was America who raided Kyushu, Shikoku, Honshu and Hokkaido.

Even the famed Chinese victory in Burma(according to u)was only possible because of the presence of American and British forces.It was the red army which captured Manturia,Sakhalin Island and the Kuril Islands.

All u had done is retaking ur position's at a time when American and Soviet forces had already broken the spine of Japan,ur contribution's were nothing more than wortless.

On the other hand India wasn't even a country. India is no more a political term than the Equator - Lord Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the Great British Empire including the jewel in Her Majesty's crown - India.

Ya my father also told me the same,the difference was the political term today is a reality,I know u r trying hard to ignore it,but its useless,u have to leave with it.

Forget it. We need not care of the evaluation of the Indians about Bose.

Ancient Indian civilization is not India now, It has long been extinct. Chinese civilization has not been interrupted, DNA report to prove it.

Indian civilization is not the property of Indians. And Chinese civilization is the property of Chinese people!

Indian civilization was always the the property of Indian's,is a property and always will remain a property,the DNA factors u people are bringing are just vague like ur IQ reports,on the other hand what is Chinese civilization,a sub sect produced by Chengiz Khan.

Indian civilization was always the the property of Indian's,is a property and always will remain a property,the DNA factors u people are bringing are just vague like ur IQ reports,on the other hand what is Chinese civilization,a sub sect produced by Chengiz Khan.

India had been invaded by many kingdoms which brought their concept of culture which got mixed with Indian culture and gave rise to mixed culture which you today in India. there were Aryans invasion and the modern Indian civilization is regarded by many as a distinct civilization from the most ancient ones.

And China ( Han ) .
Babylon, Egypt, Greece, India, they all disappeared aboriginal. But the Han ethnic group did not disappear.
5000 years of history recorded in the Han ethnic group. It is the written records, not the myths and legends. Chinese people, even those elementary school students, can read and understand so many poems that were written 2000 years ago. The grammar and the meaning of the words have not changed.

India had been invaded by many kingdoms which brought their concept of culture which got mixed with Indian culture and gave rise to mixed culture which you today in India. there were Aryans invasion and the modern Indian civilization is regarded by many as a distinct civilization from the most ancient ones.

And China ( Han ) .
Babylon, Egypt, Greece, India, they all disappeared aboriginal. But the Han ethnic group did not disappear.
5000 years of history recorded in the Han ethnic group. It is the written records, not the myths and legends. Chinese people, even those elementory school students, can read and understand so many poems that were written 2000 years ago. The grammar and the meaning of the words have not changed.

Weird concept, Aryan invasion's resulting in wiping out original Indian pool,bloody nonsense,so who were the ancestors of Indians- Martainn's lol.

India ad its civilization's were present from the start itself.

The Maurya,the Guptas,The cholas,The Chalukyas and the The Marathas,all part of original indian genetic pool,even exist now,take ur crap somewere else.

That should be the appropriate answer,that u dont care,the same way we dont care what japanese did with u,so dont beat the rhetoric around that Bose sided with japan or Germany,understood

Off course u were not a major factor inside Allied groups that propelled their victories,infact u should thank the American's that they saved ur back from invading Japanese forces,the rest of the Ranking's u brought r just vague.

In the summer's of 44 when allied groups were making advantage Japanese conveniently overtook Henan provience and reinforced their attack on Changsha in the Hunan province.Search operation Ichi-Go and the result u will find is a decisive Japanese victory.Changsha was captured in mid-June and the city of Hengyang by early August.Soon after, they further invaded the province of Guangxi, winning major engagements against Chinese forces at Guilin and Liuzhou by the end of November and successfully linking up their forces in China and Indochina by the middle of December.

The turn around that happened after that was never the contribution of Chinese,it was American's and all about American's.American's conquered Mariana and Palau islands,America won Battle of Leyte Gulf,where was China.

It were American's who conquered manila,It were Australian's who overrun Borneo,It was America who raided Kyushu, Shikoku, Honshu and Hokkaido.

Even the famed Chinese victory in Burma(according to u)was only possible because of the presence of American and British forces.It was the red army which captured Manturia,Sakhalin Island and the Kuril Islands.

All u had done is retaking ur position's at a time when American and Soviet forces had already broken the spine of Japan,ur contribution's were nothing more than wortless.

Ya my father also told me the same,the difference was the political term today is a reality,I know u r trying hard to ignore it,but its useless,u have to leave with it.
Hey,my Indian friend,you mentioned Henan province.My father was born in Henan,and perhaps you don't know peole from Henan own very bad reputation among chinese,I of course neglect that.One thing maybe make you disappointed is Japanese were not too bad to the chinese people( at that time as my father told me.

Hey,my Indian friend,you mentioned Henan province.My father was born in Henan,and perhaps you don't know peole from Henan own very bad reputation among chinese,I of course neglect that.One thing maybe make you disappointed is Japanese were not too bad to the chinese people( at that time as my father told me.

I basically dont care what is the reputation of Henan in china,were ur father was born or how Japanese treated Chinese,My answer was a clear mentioning of facts that happened during ww2,some of ur mates enjoy beating faulty drums around and claiming the position of SC as a prizw of their die hard contribution's

First of all what was Chinese contribution is evident above,and second 2011 does not reflect ww2 realities.

Hey,my Indian friend,you mention Henan province.My father was born in Henan and perhaps you don't know people from Henan own very bad reputation among chinese,of course I neglect that noises.
My father told me japanese troops were not to bad to chinese people at that time when he was a boy witness.

Weird concept, Aryan invasion's resulting in wiping out original Indian pool,bloody nonsense,so who were the ancestors of Indians- Martainn's lol.

India ad its civilization's were present from the start itself.

The Maurya,the Guptas,The cholas,The Chalukyas and the The Marathas,all part of original indian genetic pool,even exist now,take ur crap somewere else.

Do you have evidence? Plz prove that ancient Indian indigenous people still exist? They are India's main national it?

Do you have evidence? Plz prove that ancient Indian indigenous people still exist? They are the mainstream of nation means?

Hahaha the mainstream nation's itself is the original India which was united at different time under different aegis,what r u trying to speak,a Tamil is not an Indian but something other.

From the day of Maurya itself,India is a word used for the subcontinent and every person living in it today have the same gene as of yesteryears,meanwhile what a fun,u r asking for evidence,for rejecting ur crap logic.

Anyway I have a link from the famed national geographic.

India Acquired Language, Not Genes, From West, Study Says

Testing a sample of men from 32 tribal and 45 caste groups throughout India, Kashyap's team examined 936 Y chromosomes. (The chromosome determines gender; males carry it, but women do not.)

The data reveal that the large majority of modern Indians descended from South Asian ancestors who lived on the Indian subcontinent before an influx of agricultural techniques from the north and west arrived some 10,000 years ago.

Most geneticists believe that humans first reached India via a coastal migration route perhaps 50,000 years ago.

India Acquired Language, Not Genes, From West, Study Says

Now put it in ur small brain,and learn to argue,before coming with crappy ideas.

Oh this Chinese trolls,every time ruin any thread which is about India and security council,this thread also went completely offtopic.

If there is an Indian with Chinese blood, It can not prove that Chinese civilization is the wealth of Indians.
Because most Indians do not with Chinese blood.

And even overseas Chinese are not Chinese citizens, Chinese civilization also is their wealth. Because civilization has nothing to do with the country.

By the same token, If the ancient Indians is not India's main national, Ancient Indian civilization is not the wealth of Indians.

If there is an Indian with Chinese blood, It can not prove that Chinese civilization is the wealth of Indians.
Because most Indians do not with Chinese blood.

And even overseas Chinese are not Chinese citizens, Chinese civilization also is their wealth. Because civilization has nothing to do with the country.

By the same token, If the ancient Indians is not India's main national, Ancient Indian civilization is not the wealth of Indians.

Indian with chinese blood and Chinese with Indian blood,nonsense and more nonsense

Have u even seen the link I provided,or just u trolls r here to utter,and not to hear.

The link talk about modern day India and ancient Indian civilization,those living with Indian blood outside of India r free to claim whatever thay are,and by the way yes we claim Indian civilization,do donot have anything to prove me wrong rather than more and more rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom