What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned now, after an investigation.

I hope you can answer it - Was Delnavaz Bibi the Dulicate ID of Markhoor aka Overload etc etc or not? :p:

The biggest problem here is the multiple id trolls- (from both sides of the border)- these morons have nothing to add b trash- let us wait for his new avtar

In one of his Post. He had quoted the PDF Administrator and said "I don't believe that you are welcoming me" & later deleted it.

I hope you can answer it - Was Delnavaz Bibi the Dulicate ID of Markhoor aka Overload etc etc or not? :p:

In one of his Post. He had quoted the PDF Administrator and said "I don't believe that you are welcoming me" & later deleted it.

Bibi? Lol.

Why you are so much obsessed with OverLoad? You are his ex or he left you while your are pregnant with his child?

You are acting like a whore and where is your friend or co worker Levina, you both are bitching here against Pakistani members who gave you ButHurt.

Go and f u c k your dry cunt somewhere else on Indian forums.
Please don't talk to women like this. Your language says more about you than about either of these ladies.

PDF has a strong policy on harassment and intimidation. I am reporting you.

Lol, I know that. But yes, the ID was false.
Waz bro i know her personally...do you wants to say she is overload? Man i can upload her driving license. She is my cousin. give me your mail ID and don't fall pray to Indian bigots even i was banned without any reason given by the mods. I saw how Indian member stalk and pray her but since i was banned i can't do anything for her.

You may have her email ID go and check her years OLD facebook account and please don't ban members without solid proves or chances to prove them innocent.

Waz bro i know her personally...do you wants to say she is overload? Man i can upload her driving license. She is my cousin. give me your mail ID and don't fall pray to Indian bigots even i was banned without any reason given by the mods. I saw how Indian member stalk and pray her but since i was banned i can't do anything for her.

You may have her email ID go and check her years OLD facebook account and please don't ban members without solid proves or chances to prove them innocent.

I'm afraid driving licences etc won't do. We have had people give military ID's to prove they were pros, but they were found later to be faked.
It will have to be face to face chat or something similar. Anyway, I'll private message you.

i think you need to go as well as your not a full americain. you at least a pakistani americain.
@waz investigate him/her/it

Oh! A cousin showed up out of the blue who registered on July 7th. This is getting pathetic and funny! Soon you may also be among the fake banned ids, who knows. Happy cousinhood!

Oh! A cousin showed up out of the blue who registered on July 7th. This is getting pathetic and funny! Soon you may also be among the fake banned ids, who knows. Happy cousinhood!
I register here before her and i said I can prove even i can give my US cell no# to mods to talk me even if there is any chance they can meet me. So please don't conclude just because of Indians propaganda and i believe when you know about her you would bow down with respect.

i think you need to go as well as your not a full americain. you at least a pakistani americain.
@waz investigate him/her/it
I am Pakistani since i born to Pakistani parents with US passports but still i don't have any Pakistani ID so my flags are correct.

I am not talking about her. I'm talking about you.

I think you were rather born to Indian parents.

And know what! I'm the president of Pakistan.

I register here before her and i said I can prove even i can give my US cell no# to mods to talk me even if there is any chance they can meet me. So please don't conclude just because of Indians propaganda and i believe when you know about her you would bow down with respect.

I am Pakistani since i born to Pakistani parents with US passports but still i don't have any Pakistani ID so my flags are correct.

I think you were rather born to Indian parents.
No Sir you are wrong and I don't know why you thinks like that even i got negative from the usual suspect for defending her on same thread even my post was deleted. And know they are behind me i will tag you on my threads which will prove i am not Indian fake ID.

so your first flag needs changing then to pakistani i think waz will help you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom