What's new

Post Ratings

@WebMaster

Add a racist rating, and give it high negative ratings, should deter a lot people here.

Ok so here is what we have.

Like - when you like a post.
Dislike - when you dont like a post
Agree - when you agree with the post
Disagree - when you disagree with the post
Informative - when you find a post informative
Good Defence - good reply to a post in a debate.
Winning!! - user is winning in debate.
Useful - when you find a post/a picture useful.
Funny - when you think a post is funny, should be used in Funny & Stupid thread.
Award - when you think a user has won the debate, or simply a great reply or post.
Flame - when you know a user is trying to create a flame war.
Meh - not impressed by the post/reply.
Chill Pill - when user is ranting, you want to tell him to chill.
Reported - notify the user that you have reported the post.
What The?? - reserved for those idiotic/retarded posts.
Optimistic - for those wish list and dream scenarios in military debates... that are probably not gonna happen.
Nuke Post - when you think the post should be deleted.
Face Palm - when you think the post is dumb, the user is dumb or user is posting out of context.. or didn't get you.
Old Post - the thread/post created is old. Don't give it for re-posting of pictures or just references.
Bad Spelling - user is improperly posting, using text language, you can't understand or bad English
Lock Thread - when you think the thread should now be locked....

Feel free to advice or suggest more, im looking for a salute .png for 16x16px let me know if anyone comes across a good one.

A troll rating is a must, to label a members post or him troll.

Feel free to advice or suggest more, im looking for a salute .png for 16x16px let me know if anyone comes across a good one.
The rating im about to suggest is a bit unusual, its given to members to post same crap again and again, its called "No body gives a fuk". Also bring back drama queen.

i think like dislike and lock thread are sufficient.also is there a problem with mentioning i dont think its sending notifications to us. @WebMaster

how about this one....

http://www.imperiomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Salute_acw259.png

use this one in any Picture to Logo converter to make a logo that fits the size.

by the way,@WebMaster..add one button that will take certain amount of vote to erase a post..so that senior members can vote against say 10 vote against is needed to erase any post.by this button,members can reduce the headache of admins to certain amount.what do you say???

Last edited:
hey how about we award troll points??just like likes so that he will be aware of the quality of his posts and restrain himself

Oh well... I can see lot many using this rating thing just for the sake of it & willy nilly.

what are neutral ratings??i think these many options doesnt make this forum look good.at most 3 options are good enough.they all can be summed up in to "like" dislike" and lock the thread options.face palm,chill pill and funny these things can be expressed through smilies.we have a good range of them.also why not we still were not given an indian flag smiley just like pakistani or chinese.please consider.

Suggest, what should be removed...

What should be negative, neutral or positive..

Code:
Ok so here is what we have.

Like - when you like a post.
Dislike - when you dont like a post
Agree - when you agree with the post
Disagree - when you disagree with the post
Informative - when you find a post informative
Good Defence - good reply to a post in a debate.
Winning!! - user is winning in debate.
Useful - when you find a post/a picture useful.
Funny - when you think a post is funny, should be used in Funny & Stupid thread.
Award - when you think a user has won the debate, or simply a great reply or post.
Flame - when you know a user is trying to create a flame war.
Meh - not impressed by the post/reply.
Chill Pill - when user is ranting, you want to tell him to chill.
Reported - notify the user that you have reported the post.
What The?? - reserved for those idiotic/retarded posts.
Optimistic - for those wish list and dream scenarios in military debates... that are probably not gonna happen.
Nuke Post - when you think the post should be deleted.
Face Palm - when you think the post is dumb, the user is dumb or user is posting out of context.. or didn't get you.
Old Post - the thread/post created is old. Don't give it for re-posting of pictures or just references.
Bad Spelling - user is improperly posting, using text language, you can't understand or bad English
Lock Thread - when you think the thread should now be locked....

Face Palm
Lollypop award
What the??

Should be removed.

Funny should be restricted to members club only.

Back
Top Bottom