What's new

Post beautiful women of YOUR countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Everyone post beautiful pictures of women from their countries!

mariam.jpg

hot-women-640x480.jpg

Hiba-Ali-Beauty-of-Pakistan.jpg

isb.jpg

smiles.jpg

basant.jpg

You know I think..Elmo (or one of the others) would probably shut this thread down !

We on PDF, by and large, don't appreciate the objectification of women, solely, having 'beauty' as a criteria to rate them...so this really isn't the 'Miss World Contest', my friend !

mona+lisa.jpg

monaliza08.jpg

3997313234_005ea99328.jpg

You know I think..Elmo (or one of the others) would probably shut this thread down !

We on PDF, by and large, don't appreciate the objectification of women, solely, having 'beauty' as a criteria to rate them...so this really isn't the 'Miss World Contest', my friend !

Who is that? Well I think you should make it obvious at least nothing wrong with this thread as per seciton

Seriously....what is with these "beautiful women pics" threads ?

To the administration and moderator team, please discourage creation of such threads. Women are not "things".

Seriously....what is with these "beautiful women pics" threads ?

To the administration and moderator team, please discourage creation of such threads. Women are not "things".

When did I say they are "Things"...

We have so many similar threads in the forum. Most of them are now closed after the change of policy however you can still visit the sticky thread "Pakistani fashion" in Members Club if you are interested in Pakistani fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom