What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

That might have been best solution during partition...
Pakistan keeping Kashmir and India having Jammu
But in today's scenario neither India nor Pakistan will agree to it
Pakistan might agree to the Chenab formula, but it is India which is resisting that compromise.

You are an idiot. Yes I do not remember the exact UN resolutions, but I remember it being discussed on PDF.

If @AgNoStiC MuSliM was here, he would give you a good thrashing and probably ban you for being an idiot here.

You cannot deny facts here. It is you who is being laughable at.
If @AgNoStiC MuSliM knows the fact then let him give the link or prove me wrong...
I would be more happy to know if I am missing something in the resolution...
But Why are you poking your nose around when you don't know shit...
Really this is the kind of response I was expecting from a so called senior member of PDF

If @AgNoStiC MuSliM knows the fact then let him give the link or prove me wrong...
I would be more happy to know if I am missing something in the resolution...
But Why are you poking your nose around when you don't know shit...
Really this is the kind of response I was expecting from a so called senior member of PDF
I know stuff you idiot. Don't talk when you don't know crap.

As a senior member i am forced to tell the truth. Yes I do not remember the exact UN resolution, but it was discussed here on PDF.

Reinvigorate Kashmir freedom fighters and give them a worldwide platform (just as India did to Mukti Bahini, BLA, BLF, TTP.)

Countries who oppose Kashmiri mujahideen should face economic pressure and their embassies, presence in Pakistan should be restricted.

Any Muslim country who joins India should be cut off from Pakistan. We should have a no tolerance view on Kashmir, like China has for Taiwan and Tibet.

As a senior member i am forced to tell the truth. Yes I do not remember the exact UN resolution, but it was discussed here on PDF.
How can you tell the truth when you yourself don't know about it...
It's just like I Don't know shit about it but I will tell others truth.
You should go and read about it starting with UN resolution on Kashmir.
I swear to God you have made such a fun of yourself that every PDF member regardless of his nationality will laugh at you.
Naam duba Dia re senior member hone ka...
Plz get me banned and delete all the conversation between me and you if you want to save your face

No you are wrong Indiot. Don't cough up crap when you don't know what you are talking about.

Even Sir Owen Dixon after analyzing the Kashmir dispute said the fault is with India.

Stop copying Azlan's argument, go and read kid. I have argued with him on atleast 3 forums, constituting atleast 50 of these pages, you are nowhere.

Just to educate you a bit, Owen Dixon was no authority to pass resolutions, but since the original resolutions were not being able to implement in toto, he devised a Dixon formula of splitting J&K in Ladakh, Jammu(in two), Northern area and P-ok. Such arrangement itself was sheer violation of spirit of original resolution which talks about J&K province as one and also against Indian Independence Act 47 policy on princely states.

India was at fault for not agreeing to Dixon formula, which is in its very right to reject.

Next time, behave.

I swear to God you have made such a fun of yourself that every PDF member regardless of his nationality will laugh at you.
Plz get me banned and delete all the conversation between me and you if you want to save your face

The link has been posted. It is you who is being laughed at.

Actually I want the conversation to stay here, so the Admins and Moderators can laugh at your stupidity before banning you.

I already stated I do not remember which subsequent UN resolution removed that demand. But I stated that this matter was discussed on PDF before.

:lol:

He is just a kid who has read and memorized few arguments of few learned members here.

That might have been best solution during partition...
Pakistan keeping Kashmir and India having Jammu
But in today's scenario neither India nor Pakistan will agree to it
I know but unlike India in Pakistan we had leaders like Liaquat who was just puffed hot air. After having ran away from Hindus in India and safe in Pakistan he began to show his fists. All he seemed to be concerned was his kith/kin left behind in Utter Pradesh. And we lost Kashmir when Pakistan should have done exactly what India did with Hyderabad - declare police action and invade with regular army. Job done in 48 hours. Integrate Kashmir into Pakistan. End off.

However it ws our misfortune that Jinnah was past his prime and slowly dying. The men around him mostly from what is now India seemed to be more occupied by Junagadh, Hyderabad, Delhi, Utter Pradesh then Kashmir. I read a book on Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul. The founder was British/Australian officer and he writes that his first batch of cadets were caught scheming to take over Liaqat's government in a army coup because they felt he and his administration had betrayed Kashmir. This was the first record of a military coup in the offing soon after independence in 1948. Gen. Akbar the heroe of the liberation war also felt the same way. All this has been erased from Pakistani history books but this is the truth.

And the UN resolution that Pak signed was a sellout. Pakistan gave India Kashmir it is as simple as that. Most of these kids here have not even taken the time to read it. It was a sell out. The biggest fraud and betrayal in Pakistan's history.

Liaqat got his desserts soon after. Here is the funny thing. A certain lobby have made Liaquat into Quaid-e-Millat. Every traitor and robber in Pakistan walks away with a stupid title in Pakistan and the ignorant masses lap it up like sheep.

Stop copying Azlan's argument, go and read kid. I have argued with him on atleast 3 forums, constituting atleast 50 of these pages, you are nowhere.

Just to educate you a bit, Owen Dixon was no authority to pass resolutions, but since the original resolutions were not being able to implement in toto, he devised a Dixon formula of splitting J&K in Ladakh, Jammu(in two), Northern area and P-ok. Such arrangement itself was sheer violation of spirit of original resolution which talks about J&K province as one and also against Indian Independence Act 47 policy on princely states.

India was at fault for not agreeing to Dixon formula, which is in its very right to reject.

Next time, behave.
I am not copying anyone's argument. You don't what you are talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom