What's new

Possible solution for the future replacement of Pakistan Navy's P3C Orion

Bhai.
Firstly it is illogical on grounds that p3platforms share the same engine as C130s. There are plenty of platforms for PAF orPN to cannabolize to survive during the war. That is about all tbat US can embargo. There is nothing in the radar that requires frequent changes. Secondly whether US replaces the lost platforms needs to be seen but it seems likely that they will. Even if they dont we will have enough platforms for the job. Thirdly the frailty of international eelations is well known to people in the know in Pakistan. If they continue to ask for US equipment it must mean that they know something that you dont . So unless you are calling alldefence policy makers treacherous and traitorous your logic again fails.
Finally the next war that you so surely prophesize will be a nuclear one with devastating consequences for the region and the world. So inshort you are wishinv for most of your family and friends and loved ines to either be wiped out or face a slow and painful death due to radiation poisoning. So if I were you I would hope for peace rather than being so jingoistic and sure about a war in the sub continent.
Araz
The next war won't really be a proper war but;a series of small battles or skirmishes.Judging by the way we have allocated our resources,we have a good chance for victory.However,for both sides,it will also prove to be a war of attrition.The US will never support Pakistan even if a small battle breaks out.We need to look to China or maybe a few European countries for replacing the lost platforms.In which case,China is our best hope.We were able to develop the JF-17 with them.I'm pretty sure we can develop a Maritime platform.

The next war won't really be a proper war but;a series of small battles or skirmishes.Judging by the way we have allocated our resources,we have a good chance for victory.However,for both sides,it will also prove to be a war of attrition.The US will never support Pakistan even if a small battle breaks out.We need to look to China or maybe a few European countries for replacing the lost platforms.In which case,China is our best hope.We were able to develop the JF-17 with them.I'm pretty sure we can develop a Maritime platform.

plz can u tell me how can u say that in future small wars will take place can u back up this claim

plz can u tell me how can u say that in future small wars will take place can u back up this claim
The countries most likely to go to war are the developing ones.They will fight over things such as territory,natural resources etc.But,all of those countries would know what a full scale war would do to their economies.Look at Iran and Iraq when they went to war.Their economies were seriously affected.India and Pakistan both know that a full-scale war will be a big mistake.Even in Siachen,the PAF stood down so as to not escalate the conflict to a full scale war.However,in the near future,if a full scale war breaks out,there won't be much done to stop it.The United States would be suffering from the aftermath of the Afghan war and the UN as always,would be ordered to stand down.

Good luck with that route of thinking with the trust deficit between the two countries. There may be a few skirmishes and if sense prevails thats all there will be. But please remember that you dont manufacture nukes to put in your drawing room.
Araz

Good luck with that route of thinking with the trust deficit between the two countries. There may be a few skirmishes and if sense prevails thats all there will be. But please remember that you dont manufacture nukes to put in your drawing room.
Araz
The nukes are a deterrent and not really something which the two countries will just use without proper planning.But your'e right about the trust deficit thing.Too bad our media wants to make 'peace' with them when they want us in pieces.

A noob question : How much is it going to cost the PN to lease an old ATR from PIA and try to research and produce prototype equipment used on maritime patrol aircraft of the caliber of the P3s (perhaps some of the earlier versions...!) ?

Turkey uses CASA/IPTN CN-235 are they any good? we have 60 i think. I think we joint produce them.

Bhai.
Firstly it is illogical on grounds that p3platforms share the same engine as C130s. There are plenty of platforms for PAF orPN to cannabolize to survive during the war. That is about all tbat US can embargo. There is nothing in the radar that requires frequent changes. Secondly whether US replaces the lost platforms needs to be seen but it seems likely that they will. Even if they dont we will have enough platforms for the job. Thirdly the frailty of international eelations is well known to people in the know in Pakistan. If they continue to ask for US equipment it must mean that they know something that you dont . So unless you are calling alldefence policy makers treacherous and traitorous your logic again fails.
Finally the next war that you so surely prophesize will be a nuclear one with devastating consequences for the region and the world. So inshort you are wishinv for most of your family and friends and loved ines to either be wiped out or face a slow and painful death due to radiation poisoning. So if I were you I would hope for peace rather than being so jingoistic and sure about a war in the sub continent.
Araz

araz bhaiy , no nuclear war shall ever happen inshaa ALLah

you need to read the hadees-e-mubarka of The PropheT ( s.a.w.) about ghazwa-e-hind , which vill clear your mind .

A noob question : How much is it going to cost the PN to lease an old ATR from PIA and try to research and produce prototype equipment used on maritime patrol aircraft of the caliber of the P3s (perhaps some of the earlier versions...!) ?

Noob Answer: PIA does not have any old ATR's to lease out & Pakistan does not have the ability to convert a PAX into a MIL aircraft! Khataum Shud!

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;3309585 said:
araz bhaiy , no nuclear war shall ever happen inshaa ALLah

you need to read the hadees-e-mubarka of The PropheT ( s.a.w.) about ghazwa-e-hind , which vill clear your mind .

yeah yeah sure sure so what may be there is a nuclear war before ghawza hind then ? in millitary and internatial relations religion is a **** its ur Job to be prepared !

Back
Top Bottom