What's new

Possible Iran-Qatar Mega project....Persian gulf undersea tunnel

هر ئقت پل خلیج فارس تمام شد این هم انجام میشه از 1361 قرار انجام شه .. این یکی که هم پول می خواد هم زیر آب

Under sea tunnel between Iran and Qatar will only happen if US gives green light to Qatar...Technical and $$$ wise not an issue ..both sides can afford the cost.
1660911876742.png

Iran and Qatar share world's biggest gas field (South Pars/North dome) and as such will make a lot of sense to have direct transport corridor between them also..in addition Iran is now a big source of fresh foods exports for Qatar..so transport costs will be minimized.
Lol they’ll probably find oil digging the tunnel. One issue is that tectonic plates in that region are active I wonder how that’s solve that

No disrespect but this is never going to happen.

The costs far outweigh the benefits not to mention that KSA would never allow such a tunnel to be built as it would connect the Arabian peninsula (Eastern Arabia) with Iran.

The second this would be finished, KSA would annex Qatar and demolish/destroy this tunnel IMO.

This would probably be the world’s longest tunnel too.

The costs far outweigh the benefits not to mention that KSA would never allow such a tunnel to be built as it would connect the Arabian peninsula (Eastern Arabia) with Iran.

The second this would be finished, KSA would annex Qatar and demolish/destroy this tunnel IMO.

Iran & qatar own 1/3 of total gas in the world

Excluding Uae all of Persian gulf states plus Yemen & Iraq are either natural or Pro Iran

Geographical-location-of-the-South-Pars-North-Dome-gas-field.png

The Saudis can’t deal with the houthis and you think they can annex Qatar.

Talk about being deluded and having wet dreams, the Saudis are a paper tiger in action they can’t do shit.

Iran & qatar own 1/3 of total gas in the world

Excluding Uae all of Persian gulf states plus Yemen & Iraq are either natural or Pro Iran

View attachment 871911

According to this link Qatar and KSA have almost as much natural gas as Russia put together.

If you add UAE and Kuwait, it is more than Russia which has the largest natural gas reserves in the world.

There are no pro-Iran countries in the Arab world as in the majority of people looking at Iran favorably and Qatar remains a part of the GCC and is bound by GCC treaties (Peninsula Shield Force).

I am saying the following:

1) This is a way too costly project.

2) Minimal economic benefits as Qatar is a small economic market (3 million big population or so).

3) KSA is calling the shots in this part of the world (Arabia).

4) If I am not wrong this would be the longest tunnel in the world by far.

5) It is not going to happen almost certainly.

6) KSA/GCC would likely see this as a potential military threat and an encrouchment on their direct neighborhood.

I only see this happening if KSA and Iran mend ties with each other.

The Saudis can’t deal with the houthis and you think they can annex Qatar.

Talk about being deluded and having wet dreams, the Saudis are a paper tiger in action they can’t do shit.

Open a world map and make a comparison between KSA and Qatar (military equipment as well) and come back to me.

KSA is not involved on the ground in Yemen and by that logic we are a paper tiger as we cannot defeat Baloch insurgents, TTP and the list is endless (almost) and that is just within our own borders!

US with the Taliban in Afghanistan etc.

Utterly moronic comment.

Last edited:
According to this link Qatar and KSA have almost as much natural gas as Russia put together.

If you add UAE and Kuwait, it is more than Russia which has the largest natural gas reserves in the world.

There are no pro-Iran countries in the Arab world as in the majority of people looking at Iran favorably and Qatar remains a part of the GCC and is bound by GCC treaties (Peninsula Shield Force).

I am saying the following:

1) This is a way too costly project.

2) Minimal economic benefits as Qatar is a small economic market (3 million big population or so).

3) KSA is calling the shots in this part of the world (Arabia).

4) If I am not wrong this would be the longest tunnel in the world by far.

5) It is not going to happen almost certainly.

6) KSA/GCC would likely see this as a potential military threat and an encrouchment on their direct neighborhood.

I only see this happening if KSA and Iran mend ties with each other.

Open a world map and make a comparison between KSA and Qatar (military equipment as well) and come back to me.

KSA is not involved on the ground in Yemen and by that logic we are a paper tiger as we cannot defeat Baloch insurgents, TTP and the list is endless (almost) and that is just within our own borders!

US with the Taliban in Afghanistan etc.

Utterly moronic comment.

Darling it’s not solely military equipment that wins wars if it was the Taliban wouldn’t have been the graveyard for empires.

You can have all the equipment in the world if your soldiers are not trained or have cajones then that equipment is good as a dildo.

KSA is not involved on the ground because they’re pussies my point proven. Idiots wanted our soldiers as cannon fodder.

We were talking about conflicts between nations not domestic issues. Equip all the Pakistan expats in the YCV with ak47s and I bet they would run over gcc forces within a week.

Senseless idea. Only Iran-Oman would be sensible.

That is not going to happen either.

All those projects linking Arabian countries with Iran is nothing else than a pipe dream.

Never going to happen. You can quote me on that. Only deluded PDF Iranians believe in such nonsense projects. The same lot believe that Arabs have a favorable view of them, even the Shia Twelver Arabs don't. Look what the supporters of the most influential cleric (Muqtada al-Sadr) did in the Iraqi parliament and what they wrote against Iran.:lol:

Such deluded people, no arguments, just laughing smileys as replies. What to expect!

That is not going to happen either.

All those projects linking Arabian countries with Iran is nothing else than a pipe dream.

Never going to happen. You can quote me on that. Only deluded PDF Iranians believe in such nonsense projects. The same lot believe that Arabs have a favorable view of them, even the Shia Twelver Arabs don't. Look what the supporters of the most influential cleric (Muqtada al-Sadr) did in the Iraqi parliament and what they wrote against Iran.:lol:

Such deluded people, no arguments, just laughing smileys as replies. What to expect!

They are daesh cult or paid by Saudi Arabia at best

The same people have martyred 1.5 million Shia Iraqis in suicide attacks after yankees invasion

Btw Iran destroyed Daesh in Syria and Iraq and saddened hopeless people like yourself

Ger
This deal would have to be done outside the USD if it wants any chance to succeed. I'm not even sure if the Euro would be safe enough with the way things are trending.
Germany, the World's largest exporter, has had negative balance of trade for the first time in 30 years.
The energy crisis means that Europe will have a far higher energy import bill than ever before.
Energy shortage will disrupt EU industry and consquently exports, plus the massive increase in defence spending will curtail more commercial production.

That the Euro is headed for the toilet is a done deal.

not going to happen.

There is a parasitic entity called the "united states of america" that will prevent it. The US bullied pakistan out of a simple gas pipeline with Iran..

such a massive project, 1000x times more challenging, and far more expensive would be vetoed by the US before a single shovel hits the dirt.

One day in the future, when Iran succesfully expels these parasitic entities from our region, should the people of the region be free to trade, and develop their economies, without asking permission from some disgusting american politician in washington.
That's because our leadership is extremely corrupt, one call from Washington with few perks and its all done.

Back
Top Bottom