• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UP elections are due in early 2022. However a war with Pakistan isn't a possibility. Even the most zealous right wing media houses don't talk about going to war.

Makes me think why you guys keep talking about war ? Is it to propagate the need for a army much stronger than the civilian goverment?
They may try a stunt like they did in in February 2019 the question is will it expand if there are losses. 10 Indians and 2 Pakistani’s die in this exchange there would be clamoring to settle accounts. At that point do you go big or go home

k

Somewhere I learned about Gandi's prediction about 4 wars with Pakistan, where he says every subsequent war with Pakistan will cause more bloodshed with 4th war being "India's last".
You are talking as if Mahatma Gandhi was a fortune-teller.
And on the question of 4 wars, how do you count them.
1948, 65, 71, 99 - then already 4 wars done.

Indians are not ready for the war yet clouds are of the wrong orientation, they don't have enough Raffles, Modi elections are far away, Taliban are in Afghanistan name the few and they are still enjoying the Bollywood. Why you want to start a war and be a party popper lol .

Indians are not ready for the war yet clouds are of the wrong orientation, they don't have enough Raffles, Modi elections are far away, Taliban are in Afghanistan name the few and they are still enjoying the Bollywood. Why you want to start a war and be a party popper lol .
And for an election win, actual war is not needed. We can claim to have done a strike inside Pak, you can deny it. Win-win for both sides.

No war taking place. Indians after 27th February have realized that they are in no position to fight a war.

Somewhere I learned about Gandi's prediction about 4 wars with Pakistan, where he says every subsequent war with Pakistan will cause more bloodshed with 4th war being "India's last".

Muslims believe the Hadith of Ghazwatul-Hind and as per told timeline, they are almost upon us - but as told, Ghazwatul-Hind will start between two Eids. The next Eid-ul-Fitar is May 2022 and Eid-ul-Adha is in late July 2022.

You know I never found any hadith on ghazwatul-hind.

You are talking as if Mahatma Gandhi was a fortune-teller.
And on the question of 4 wars, how do you count them.
1948, 65, 71, 99 - then already 4 wars done.

Indians call Gandhi their "Bapu" so words of their "Bapu" should mean something for them. Obviously, he is not our leader nor do we give him weightage in our discussions.

But if you analyse Gandhi's saying, he called 3rd war would lead to 4th and 4th war will be India's last. From that standpoint, there have been 2 wars in which both states openly took part: 1965 and 1971.
You know I never found any hadith on ghazwatul-hind.

Here are some references. https://ghazwatulhind.wordpress.com/

And here is another reference of Ghazatul Hind

Scroll down to Chapter 41: The Battle Expedition of India and you'll find three Ahadith there. The top two Ahadith are Da'if but the last one is "Hasan" which is the second best-verified level of Ahadith after "Sahih". But there are nearly 12 such Ahadith on the topic of Ghazatul-Hind in various books. The WordPress link above has them all.

Attachments

• 1632150602956.png
    1632150602956.png
    604.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
They may try a stunt like they did in in February 2019 the question is will it expand if there are losses. 10 Indians and 2 Pakistani’s die in this exchange there would be clamoring to settle accounts. At that point do you go big or go home

k

What happened in Feb 2019 was definitely a set back for India. However , for me as Indian, watching your casualties go higher and higher while Indian defence forces are having a good time, it makes me think whether India is paying back February 2019 in installments. Just a thought.

What happened in Feb 2019 was definitely a set back for India. However , for me as Indian, watching your casualties go higher and higher while Indian defence forces are having a good time, it makes me think whether India is paying back February 2019 in installments. Just a thought.
Dude you came to PDF to post that? Indians were cocky when they thought they could get away with "Surgical strikes" (It still makes me laugh....) 2019 was a massive wake up call and that's why no one talks about the SU30MKI (The raptor of the East!) anymore and The Rafale is now Indias savior.
And for an election win, actual war is not needed. We can claim to have done a strike inside Pak, you can deny it. Win-win for both sides.
Yeah Indian voters are gullible like that. I would almost call them simpletons....

Why I don't think there will be any war in near future?
Cold weather.
No election
India will continue to use it's proxy against Pakistan instead of creating any direct conflict.
Another false flag operartion to put international presure on Pakistan but no war.
WIth China supporting Pakistan, India will not go to war with Pakistan.

Pakistani casualties on the ground certainly doesn't help the IAF .
And when instead of instalments, Indians are paid back in lumpsum, I wonder who runs the authority in the Red Corridor.

Pakistani casualties on the ground certainly doesn't help the IAF .
And when instead of instalments, Indians are paid back in lumpsum, I wonder who runs the authority in the Red Corridor.
Sir, the red corridor is associated with Pakistan very sparingly. Even when the foreign hand is talked about, China is blamed for it. Pakistan funding Naxalism in India is far fetched except for extremely foolish media houses.

On the other hand, every single attack on Pakistani forces by TTP or BLA/BLF is pinned on India by Pakistan. You can see it for yourself on this very forum.

Dude you came to PDF to post that? Indians were cocky when they thought they could get away with "Surgical strikes" (It still makes me laugh....) 2019 was a massive wake up call and that's why no one talks about the SU30MKI (The raptor of the East!) anymore and The Rafale is now Indias savior.

Yeah Indian voters are gullible like that. I would almost call them simpletons....

You are right. February 2019 was a massive wake up call for India. It's sad that we had to learn that the hard way. The much needed modernization was ,however, fast paced because of that.

PS. I have been a silent reader on PDF for last 3 years.

Modi's current or furure tenure is now totally in the hands of Chinese. They can end it, whenever they like. But they wouldn't, because Modi suits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom