What's new

Popular Chinese Brands to buy from - Something for Pakistanis to note

Haier Pakistan is a joint venture between Pakistan's Luba Group and China's state-owned Haier Group, founded in 2001, initially producing washing machines, air conditioners and refrigerators.

Last edited:
Haier Pakistan is a joint venture between Pakistan's Luba Group and China's state-owned Haier Group, founded in 2001, initially producing washing machines, air conditioners and refrigerators.
I met some Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia who never buys American products or they boycott them.

The fvcking rednecks in USA still think it is the 1990s or July 2001.

The entire 242 million population of Pakistan should help China as much as possible in improving their economy.

I met some Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia who never buys American products or they boycott them.

The fvcking rednecks in USA still think it is the 1990s or July 2001.

The entire 242 million population of Pakistan should help China as much as possible in improving their economy.
Pakistani consumers should do what is best for them, no need to suck anyone's d**k.

Why you feel the need to jump from one sugar daddy to the next? If you want to buy, buy domestic os that it helps your local economy and the money stays in the country and you don't have a trade deficit. or buy the one of best value. all other reasons are silly.
OP is especially bad, many people have pointed out this disease of his but to no avail

buy Pakistani brands, especially those working towards localizations

that should be the only criteria- Chinese products are cheap and have good quality

if you want to buy it for this reason, I get it

Why not vouch for your local industry so that money stays in the country and helps Pakistan to get tax from it. It will not only robust your local industry but will bring investors. I don't know why do you (OP) suck up to China this much.

I have an old wristwatch which my grandfather purchased in Karachi - not many people even know of this brand called "solo", a small company with roots in Karachi that built custom timepieces in Karachi using ETA movements cased in electroplated stainless steel.

They had a small outlet run by a parsi family near to PECHS the family themselves had a long history of horology being watchmakers since pre-partition. Sadly instead of promoting indigenous production, people preferred Seiko's, Timex, Tissott.

Solo watches had a very short lived history. The lesson here is, try and buy local, build local, promote local. When my phone is due an upgrade, I plan on buying the Pakistan assembled Samsung.

From those, I think Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi are good, at least for phones.

Lenovo is so so, I used a cheap Lenovo earbuds for 2 years, but recently switch to Sony and feel much better.

Some obscure chinese brands that I also like are DareU, Baseus, Vention (is this US) for computer equipment.
used Oppo A74 for a while after Samsung S9, didn't like it, and went back to Samsung and bought a S20 Ultra. It's unbeatable in quality. Then I got a S21 that comes with a free Samsung Bud 2, it has been my phone since.

I have used almost all the earbud brand out there, and nothing beat Airbud and Samsung Bud 2, they offer the best sound quality with optimum battery life.

Why you feel the need to jump from one sugar daddy to the next? If you want to buy, buy domestic os that it helps your local economy and the money stays in the country and you don't have a trade deficit. or buy the one of best value. all other reasons are silly.

The chinese decimated our textiles industry here and others. Finally the pandemic was a blessing in disguise to restart most of these industries.

Promote local, buy local, keep money within the country - period.

used Oppo A74 for a while after Samsung S9, didn't like it, and went back to Samsung and bought a S20 Ultra. It's unbeatable in quality. Then I got a S21 that comes with a free Samsung Bud 2, it has been my phone since.

I have used almost all the earbud brand out there, and nothing beat Airbud and Samsung Bud 2, they offer the best sound quality with optimum battery life.
For an average user, the most suitable flagships are Samsung's S series and Apple's highest-end iPhone. However, regarding mid-range devices, Chinese companies destroy all the other smartphone manufacturers by huge margins.

For an average user, the most suitable flagships are Samsung's S series and Apple's highest-end iPhone. However, regarding mid-range devices, Chinese companies destroy all the other smartphone manufacturers by huge margins.
I would never buy an overpriced iphone shit. I would rather buy the Chinese alternative choices like Huawei.

That money could be better used like investing in Pakistani institutions.

I would never buy American products no matter how good the quality it is.

Even my gaming computer is Taiwanese ASUS.

Well, after I dropped my S9 in the toilet (........) I think I am not ready for a flagship phone for quite a while, and going back to mid-range phone, have the idea of either getting a LG or Samsung A series or the Oppo one, and my friend sort of pushes me and say, and I quote "They are like Iphone, just cheaper" that's why I went with Oppo.

I don't really the Oppo, for me it is slow (I think it only have a 3G RAM) and its OS is not good. It's a lot clearer and more function in a Samsung than on an Oppo. And for $400 I just feel like I get the bang for the buck, that's why I ditched it and went back to Samsung S20 Ultra.

I can't compare my A74 than any other mid-range phone tho, it's worth notice that a comparable Samsung (A51) is only about $100 bucks more, but since I had not ever used A51, I can't compare, and it's not fair to compare A74 to S20 Ultra.

I would never buy an overpriced iphone shit. I would rather buy the Chinese alternative choices like Huawei.

That money could be better used like investing in Pakistani institutions.

I would never buy American products no matter how good the quality it is.

Even my gaming computer is Taiwanese ASUS.
Your ASUS computer is running an American CPU and GPU. Sadly, Huawei without android neither has a future in Pakistan nor in any other major market outside China. This saddens me a lot because Huawei was my favourite smartphone company.

Well, after I dropped my S9 in the toilet (........) I think I am not ready for a flagship phone for quite a while, and going back to mid-range phone, have the idea of either getting a LG or Samsung A series or the Oppo one, and my friend sort of pushes me and say, and I quote "They are like Iphone, just cheaper" that's why I went with Oppo.

I don't really the Oppo, for me it is slow (I think it only have a 3G RAM) and its OS is not good. It's a lot clearer and more function in a Samsung than on an Oppo. And for $400 I just feel like I get the bang for the buck, that's why I ditched it and went back to Samsung S20 Ultra.

I can't compare my A74 than any other mid-range phone tho, it's worth notice that a comparable Samsung (A51) is only about $100 bucks more, but since I had not ever used A51, I can't compare, and it's not fair to compare A74 to S20 Ultra.
For mid-range smartphones, please don't even think about going Samsung. If for some strange reason you aren't interested in Oppo's Reno series then also forget about Oppo. I will recommend Xiaomi/Redmi, Realme, Poco and Vivo if you are looking smartphone for under $500. What exactly are you looking for in a smartphone?

Your ASUS computer is running an American CPU and GPU. Sadly, Huawei without android neither has a future in Pakistan nor in any other major market outside China. This saddens me a lot because Huawei was my favourite smartphone company.

For mid-range smartphones, please don't even think about going Samsung. If for some strange reason you aren't interested in Oppo's Reno series then also forget about Oppo. I will recommend Xiaomi/Redmi, Realme, Poco and Vivo if you are looking smartphone for under $500. What exactly are you looking for in a smartphone?
Yes but ASUS makes most of its own components except a few.

Back
Top Bottom