What's new

Popular Chinese Brands to buy from - Something for Pakistanis to note

I can see why Pakistanis want to support Chinese companies. But honestly, people should buy Pakistani products. Here in the UK, our police shirts and duty gloves are made in Pakistan, even our trauma scissors are made in Pakistan:
1655926818104.png

Buy and promote Pakistani products and Pakistani companies.

I can see why Pakistanis want to support Chinese companies. But honestly, people should buy Pakistani products. Here in the UK, our police shirts and duty gloves are made in Pakistan, even our trauma scissors are made in Pakistan:
View attachment 855951

Yes I know. But whenever there is no Pakistani alternatives I go for the Chinese products.

Pakistani consumers should do what is best for them, no need to suck anyone's d**k.
Yes I know. I always buy Pakistani products first whenever I can.

Like I always buy Pakistani rice. Such as Wah and Mughal brands. I never buy Indian products like Koh-i-noor or Tilda rice which are Indian.

Whenever there is no Pakistani product, then I buy Chinese products.

View attachment 855951

Yes I know. But Pakistan is not an industrialized country like China is.

Here are some Pakistani brands to buy from:
1655929265347.png

Last edited:
For mid-range smartphones, please don't even think about going Samsung. If for some strange reason you aren't interested in Oppo's Reno series then also forget about Oppo. I will recommend Xiaomi/Redmi, Realme, Poco and Vivo if you are looking smartphone for under $500. What exactly are you looking for in a smartphone?
I don't look for a $500 phone anymore. As I said, I am currently using a S21 Plus that I've got for $999 with a pair of new Samsung Bud2.

But when I was using the Oppo, I was making a lot of video call while doing a lot of stuff in my phone (Like everyone else during COVID) so I need a good phone that can multi-task with very memory intense operation, which would be set back because I remember My Oppo phone only have 3 or 4 Gig ram, that is not enough to do what I want, and then I needed a good camera to shoot video (was doing some YT video for some Military Channel back then) That's why I think my A74 is not up to the task, but to be fair, my friend recommended Oppo One but it was quite expensive (i think it was around $800) and I simply don't want to drop that amount for a Chinese phone, so I got the A74 instead.

We don't have Xiaomi in Australia. They do in Hong Kong and some of my relative is using them and they have good rep, Vivo and Realme is straight up shit here (They don't have good review here in Australia) and I have never heard of Poco.

I don't look for a $500 phone anymore. As I said, I am currently using a S21 Plus that I've got for $999 with a pair of new Samsung Bud2.

But when I was using the Oppo, I was making a lot of video call while doing a lot of stuff in my phone (Like everyone else during COVID) so I need a good phone that can multi-task with very memory intense operation, which would be set back because I remember My Oppo phone only have 3 or 4 Gig ram, that is not enough to do what I want, and then I needed a good camera to shoot video (was doing some YT video for some Military Channel back then) That's why I think my A74 is not up to the task, but to be fair, my friend recommended Oppo One but it was quite expensive (i think it was around $800) and I simply don't want to drop that amount for a Chinese phone, so I got the A74 instead.

We don't have Xiaomi in Australia. They do in Hong Kong and some of my relative is using them and they have good rep, Vivo and Realme is straight up shit here (They don't have good review here in Australia) and I have never heard of Poco.
Realme, Oppo and Vivo have the same parent companies, back in the day even their Andriod skin used to be the same. When most people think about Realme they think about their $200-$300 smartphones, in this price segment, no one can compete with Realme, Redmi(a subsidiary of Xiaomi for the budget segment) and Poco. For under $800, the best phones that fulfil your requirements are used Google Pixel or Vivo's top-end device. For an average user, the best camera phones are Samsung's S series smartphone, iPhone and Google Pixel.

May I ask why are you using a phone for recording videos? For $1000 you can buy excellent used cameras with decent lenses.

I don't see the point in getting a pricy phone either.

For gaming, PC desktop is better.
For movies, again PC desktop or TV is better.

The chinese brands like Oppo and Vivo fit because their lower models fit my niche as a "not too bad to call phone, listen to music or sometimes to take picture".

Realme, Oppo and Vivo have the same parent companies, back in the day even their Andriod skin used to be the same. When most people think about Realme they think about their $200-$300 smartphones, in this price segment, no one can compete with Realme, Redmi(a subsidiary of Xiaomi for the budget segment) and Poco. For under $800, the best phones that fulfil your requirements are used Google Pixel or Vivo's top-end device. For an average user, the best camera phones are Samsung's S series smartphone, iPhone and Google Pixel.

May I ask why are you using a phone for recording videos? For $1000 you can buy excellent used cameras with decent lenses.
I was doing some interview with some Australian Army honcho with some YT Channel, I have to climb in and out of stuff (like Abrams Tanks, IFV and I was even on a Collin class submarine once) it make big camera not preferable

I was doing some interview with some Australian Army honcho with some YT Channel, I have to climb in and out of stuff (like Abrams Tanks, IFV and I was even on a Collin class submarine once) it make big camera not preferable
You don't have to buy big cameras. Small action cameras like DJI Action 2 and GoPro Hero 9 should fulfil your needs perfectly, you should check out both of these action cams.

You don't have to buy big cameras. Small action cameras like DJI Action 2 and GoPro Hero 9 should fulfil your needs perfectly, you should check out both of these action cams.
Can't fly drone in an Army base, and I don't like GoPro. Plus, I don't have to spend another $400 bucks for a go-Pro, I just use my phone.......

Can't fly drone in an Army base, and I don't like GoPro. Plus, I don't have to spend another $400 bucks for a go-Pro, I just use my phone.......
These cams don't have to be mounted on drones, you can simply mount them on a mount. These cams are built for video recording, durability and extreme portability. As long as your phone continues to fill your needs it's all good, but if I were you I would have gone for an action cam because video recording is one area where smartphones struggle a lot.

Not a chinese brand, but it seems Sony is coming right back to one of the best TV brands.
The A90K 42 inch is gonna be so my next PC monitor.
EDIT: Panasonic 42 incher is looking pretty nice too.

I might hold onto for the Panasonic one, Panasonic makes the best TV.

Last edited:
I love Chinese phone OnePlus , love it's touch screen Its better than iphone
Some nice Chinese needs to gift me one :p

Back
Top Bottom