What's new

Poll: What is the biggest threat to United States today?

What is the biggest threat to United States today?

• Total voters
I would say Israel. It's because of them USA have spend trillions of dollars in ME... and it's not gonna stop here....

I would say Israel. It's because of them USA have spend trillions of dollars in ME... and it's not gonna stop here....
Yeah, US spend to much on their army, plus have bases around the world

Since this apparently is a Chinese themed thread, created for and by the Chinese, let me just say
Megaton bomb, DF-41 ICBM armed with Wu-14 Hypersonic Glide Vehicle, J20, J31, Type 55, PL-15, H-6K, CPC etc.......

Since this apparently is a Chinese themed thread, created for and by the Chinese, let me just say
Megaton bomb, DF-41 ICBM armed with Wu-14 Hypersonic Glide Vehicle, J20, J31, Type 55, PL-15, H-6K, CPC etc.......
what do you mean?

Debt. The current US financial system is unsustainable, and sooner or later, it will have to pay back what it owes. It cannot continue to run deficit after deficit, it MUST start paying back what it owes.

I second that. Almost all the troubles US has in the ME can be traced back to this origin.

Haven't you guys seen Hollywood movies? The biggest threat to USA has always been ALIENS. Look at what happened in Independence Day.

Its allies growing weary of having to fight wars for the U.S. for reasons that make less and less sense. Eventually, deciding to stay neutral in a future conflict, then realising they have a lot more to gain by not strutting around the world chest-thumping.
In short- the U.S. losing its allies because they aren't willing to fight its pointless wars any more.

Haven't you guys seen Hollywood movies? The biggest threat to USA has always been ALIENS. Look at what happened in Independence Day.

you know, independence day II is coming, without will smith, kind of disappointed.

By the way, I would say either Zombie or Vampire.......instead of alien, Alien theme died a long time ago, now Zombie Rules...

Don't worry, be happy. This just in,

Congress and White House Reach Tentative Budget Deal
By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN
OCT. 26, 2015

WASHINGTON — After five years of bitter clashes, Republican congressional leaders and President Obama on Monday night appeared to settle their last budget fight by reaching a tentative deal that would modestly increase spending over the next two years, cut some social programs, and raise the federal borrowing limit.

The accord, which must be approved by the House and the Senate, would avert a potentially cataclysmic default on the government’s debt and dispenses with perhaps the most divisive issue in the capital just before Speaker John A. Boehner is expected to turn over his gavel to Representative Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin.

Shortly before midnight, House Republicans posted the text of the 144-page bill, which was labeled a “discussion draft” but appeared to reflect the tentative agreement as described by congressional aides throughout the day.

The agreement would raise spending by $80 billion over two years, not including a $32 billion increase included in an emergency war fund. Those increases would be offset by cuts in spending on Medicare and Social Security disability benefits, as well as savings or revenue from an array of other programs, including selling oil from the nation’s strategic petroleum reserves. The Medicare savings would come from cuts in payments to doctors and other health care providers.

Con't -> [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/27/us/politics/congress-and-white-house-near-deal-on-budget.html[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom