What's new

Poll: Should Imran Khan Push On With Plan C After Faisalabad?

Should Imran Khan push on with Plan C after Faisalabad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, listen to your post. For your benefit and for IK's, when needed, you bring God, prophets and anyone else. Not realizing that everything here, all violence and all us against the basic teachings of Islam, Christianity, Judiaism and all. Plus, no prophet or others like Jinnah came in to take an ethnicity out of many, following one religion to get independence. They wanted Pakistan for Muslims. IK is getting innocent Muslims killed to get his small Tribe, the Pashtunistan.....how are these two relevant??

But I am glad that you didn't say no to the purpose, I.e, to create a Pashtunistan. This time, you are supporting this with God and Jinnah and then by adding that the US supports independence....yea we do. But Pashtuns are not oppressed.....or getting killed or anything. Here you are killing others to gain independence through violence. Sad nature of affairs!!!
now US citizen im gona tell u a what Prophet said but in ur slavery to nawaz u will twist that as well. im summeriztion.
Prophet PBUH said if see some thing bad going on use force to stop it, if u can do that use ur toungue and if u cant even do that just think it is bad. ( again summering.

moron like u will say he was supporting voilance as well. IF U HAVE PROBLEM WITH US PROTESTING FOR UR RIGHT DO ELECTION AUDIT TO STOP IT> .

anyways u are US citizen and ur interested are best served b zardari and nawaz so u will keep spreading ur lies to support them . i dnt care about ur stupid remarks

now US citizen im gona tell u a what Prophet said but in ur slavery to nawaz u will twist that as well. im summeriztion
anyways u are US citizen and ur interested are best served b zardari and nawaz so u will keep spreading ur lies to support them . i dnt care about ur stupid remarks

People like you and IK who brought prostitutes to the sit ins so the young can stay, have fun and the violence continues, will also use Religion to hide their screwed up state of mind. Taliban did that, IK and his Pashtun nationalists are following the same extremism based agenda in a different and colorful way.

By the way, if you want to us the Western card, I think West would love to support IK, after all, we know his family and kids are British citizens and will produce next generation of fine Westerners supporting us. NS and Zardari are not Westerners. Pay the way, google and check out the map of Pashtug Stan. There are hundreds of those and IK's sponsors are using people like you to promote the concept of Pashtunistan a lot lately.

well why need a prostitute i can just take ur mom? obviously man of ur mentality will support zardari or nawaz ko support karyain gay. . retard liek u obviously hate imran. u took ur mom and sister to country where girls get raped every second. may be u r into that. ur cheap mentality just remind me why i hate patwaris like u

@aeronaut @WebMaster .....you guys have issued warnings to people based on using the word stupid. Where in a fact based discussion it is allowed to bring a person's mother or family in? I expect you to take some section here if this forum isn't for a few chosen ones.

@Jzaib, if I start telling you how you treat women in Pashtun tribes, you'd be very embarrassed. So I'll pass on the personal stuff as I am here to debate and learn. Instead of arguing with me, go google map of Pashtunistan and see what's being published. You are headed in that direction very quickly. Obviously, you are one of them, which is why you are burning up because I opened the secret to the public!!!

People like you and IK who brought prostitutes to the sit ins so the young can stay, have fun and the violence continues, will also use Religion to hide their screwed up state of mind. Taliban did that, IK and his Pashtun nationalists are following the same extremism based agenda in a different and colorful way.

By the way, if you want to us the Western card, I think West would love to support IK, after all, we know his family and kids are British citizens and will produce next generation of fine Westerners supporting us. NS and Zardari are not Westerners. Pay the way, google and check out the map of Pashtug Stan. There are hundreds of those and IK's sponsors are using people like you to promote the concept of Pashtunistan a lot lately.

@aeronaut @WebMaster .....you guys have issued warnings to people based on using the word stupid. Where in a fact based discussion it is allowed to bring a person's mother or family in? I expect you to take some section here if this forum isn't for a few chosen ones.

Pot Jzaib, if I start telling you how you treat women in Pashtun tribes, you'd be very embarrassed. So I'll pass on the personal stuff as I am here to debate and learn. Instead of arguing with me, go google map of Pashtunistan and see what's being published. You are headed in that direction very quickly. Obviously, you are one of them, which is why you are burning up because I opened the secret to the public!!!
when u call women participants of PTI a prostitutes u r the one who should be banned @WebMaster yes my response was not mature but he is calling women in PTI jalsa prostitutes where i take my family as well. see his post and tell for ur self

@orangzaib u can stop the plan of IK which u made in ur twisted mind just by doing vote audit. His plan will fail . end of his discussion

This poll is a copycat of ZiaulHaq referendum.

Abbey ..... Tiyo jo karana hai kar guzro Aar ya Paar, 80% nation getting sick of this drama. Pakistan is not properly of IK or Nawaz.

I pray that Imran goes ahead and does shut down Pakistan as well.

I look forward to endless bodies on roads, streets and on global media. Only then will we realize that what we got ourselves into and what sort of politics we've played and supported. If this does not satisfies PTI with plan C, they have my support to fully opt for plan D, where a militant branch will take birth through the supporters and take the reins from TTP, spreading violence. We will see guerrilla warfare against gov't institutions as people take up arms, feeling that justice can not be achieved under current gov't. This is the future.

So go ahead, shut down Pakistan. We have not learned from history, but perhaps maybe just this time we will learn from the consequences.

And what will happen then? Care to elaborate? Never seen a nation who could go to the n-the level of violence and stupidity for an egoistic, violent individual who's getting people killed to be in power. And he'll never be.

What about the egoistic violent individual Nawaz Sharif who's getting people killed to stay in power on the basis of rigged elections? You know, Nawaz Sharif, the one who lied to the NA, who launched a physical attack on the Supreme Court, who idiotically tried to prevent an Army general's plane from landing? Why aren't you at all concerned about this crook's ambition to stay in power?

Imran Khan's quest to get verification of the electoral results (for everyone knows that the election was rigged) is very reasonable. The violence is to be blamed on those who stupidly resist this very reasonable demand to keep their positions of power, not on the person who has a right to seek justice.

Very probably, if there had been no rigging and fraud in the last election, Imran Khan would be PM right now. We as a nation can't allow such an injustice to go unchecked. That is why we must support the demand for a fair audit of the votes.

I pray that Imran goes ahead and does shut down Pakistan as well.

I look forward to endless bodies on roads, streets and on global media. Only then will we realize that what we got ourselves into and what sort of politics we've played and supported.

You mean the politics of a PM holding onto power on the basis of rigged elections?

Our stupid, criminal rulers could have avoided all this by agreeing to IK's very reasonable request for a fair audit of votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom