What's new

Poll: If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

• Total voters

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok, the reason for starting this poll here is, we all know PDF is probably one of the biggest online community in Pakistan. So I want to conduct a poll and hope PTI's top leadership gets to know about the result of this poll.

I've recently spoken to a lot of guys I know about Reham's politics, people who are supporters, voters and even members of the party. A whooping majority of them is against this. I personally don't feel comfortable seeing Reham Khan taking active role in party decisions and participating in practical politics.

Having said that, I'm fine if she does election campaign for PTI during elections like Maryam Nawaz did for NS during 2013 elections, I'm also fine if she represents the party in talk shows or other TV programs etc. But if she's going to participate in any sort of elections, hold any public portfolio, going to become a MNA / MPA on women's reserved seats, or hold any key position in party then I'm strongly against it. I believe her role should be minimum in party and in practical politics.

Have your say!

(Please no personal attacks).

I won't !
I not only voted for PTI in the last elections but also campaigned for it for a few days.
There were some reservations about Imran especially his policy towards the TTP but this will finally be the straw that breaks the camel's back !

The way things are going these days, don't think Bhabi is an issue in long run as far as my vote is concerned

Well jus like any other Pakistani she got the right to enter politics, the point here is PTI will have no moral ground to crticize other political parties for being a family run affair isn't that what PTI have always claimed, but voting for PTI or any other political party is very early to decide..I was really disappointed to see the likes of Justice shaab being humilated & kicked out, preferred over the likes of ex ministers/political figures..

Last edited:
i wont vote for him and i dont like reham khan , i have voted for him and supported him even on this forum but now i wont i am fed up with his U turns

Imran criticized family politics and now look what is he doing .

Ok, the reason for starting this poll here is, we all know PDF is probably one of the biggest online community in Pakistan. So I want to conduct a poll and hope PTI's top leadership gets to know about the result of this poll.

I've recently spoken to a lot of guys I know about Reham's politics, people who are supporters, voters and even members of the party. A whooping majority of them is against this. I personally don't feel comfortable seeing Reham Khan taking active role in party decisions and participating in practical politics.

Having said that, I'm fine if she does election campaign for PTI during elections like Maryam Nawaz did for NS during 2013 elections, I'm also fine if she represents the party in talk shows or other TV programs etc. But if she's going to participate in any sort of elections, hold any public portfolio, going to become a MNA / MPA on women's reserved seats, or hold any key position in party then I'm strongly against it. I believe her role should be minimum in party and in practical politics.

Have your say!

Well, Bhai, if she works for the party as countless other ideological workers and through sheer hard work and commitment rises through the ranks, yes, I will continue to vote. However, if she tries to occupy important positions simply because she is IK's wife, and looking forward to inherit the leadership of PTI after IK then neither she nor IK has my support. After all we have the example of Mohterma Fatima Jinnah, and there is no evidence of her undue interference in Quid-e-Azam's political business. Though IK is not even equal to used socks of Quid-e-Azam and Reham nowhere near Mohtarma's handkerchief.

Have your say!

Yes what other options we have let me guess known corrupt mafias PPP and MQM and PML N or ANP. Imran may be reckless and in some cases a little stupid but no body can blame him of any financial corruption so I stand by IK. As for Reham, as long as she is only doing campgains for PTI candidates their is no problem in that. She has a celebrity status PTI is using that.

If she enter in politics so what ?? kyoo g khali Alien Predator he politics kar sakhtay hain ??? ye kamazkam un chawal female active politicians sa bohat ziada phari likhi aur trust me boat ziada mature hey... I met her few months ago... jo mila hey iusa kabhe isay baat cheet ki hey usko pata hogak ay ye kis level ki bandi hey..... agar ye politics may ati hey tu koi mooth nahe ajani...

I am all for it. To hell with the moral high grounds in a society like Pakistan. If Nawaz can literally have his whole family as a part of his cabinet, why cant PTI supporters accept just one Reham Khan.

Probably not. There is a slide happening in PTI of late. Imran needs to pull his head out of... And start doing the right things again.

what is dynasty Politics!
If marium Nawaz or Bilawal participate in Active Politics then its dynasty and now what is this!

One simple Question , what Reham Khan did for PTI in last 5 years in Party Politics, and why she is getting this stature because she is wife of Party Chairman?

Dosen't really matter, PTI lost all its moral standing long ago, now it is just any corrupt party like PMLN & PPP. who can only make tall claims however fails to deliver them. and than act as if it was someone else fault not theirs.

Back
Top Bottom