What's new

Poll: Do you agree Imran Khans 22 year old struggle against corruption in Pakistan has prevailed?

Poll: Do you agree Imran Khans 22 year old struggle against corruption in Pakistan has prevailed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Please answer to this poll after today's landmark historic judgment against Nawaz Sharif and family

Long way to go , its just tip of ice berg. The accountability should be across the board , impartial and involve Army generals , bureaucrats , as well members from Judiciary and Intelligence agencies.

Not taking credit away from IK but I suppose the movement for Justice run by people of Pakistan for Iftikhar Chaudry was turning point in the history of Pakistani nation. The credit was later stolen by Nawaz Sharief and PPP government.

Pakistan need more such radical reforms in society. As Pakistan needs to improve as a nation and such decisions have long lasting impact.

Please answer to this poll after today's landmark historic judgment against Nawaz Sharif and family
Its a start the destination is a long one

This man is such a fighter!! I would be so proud to have him as the leader of Pakistan. And I am certain he will turn it into a great country that it has the potential to be, if given enough time.

Nawaz Sharif got in trouble only after his differences with the establishment.

With all due respect, it has not prevailed. It has only begun, NS and his ilks should only be the beginning. If IK really wants to cement his place as one of the greatest rulers of the Indus region, he should begin to immediately scour the land for corrupt and nepotism loving folks, and hound them till they either flee or are locked up.

I cannot vote, and there are many things I find quite distasteful about IK, but I do support his campaign against corruption. Hope he also turns an eye towards all the corrupt lots within his party, especially the fellas who are sitting around him during his press conferences...

Either way he was long over due the trouble because he is a corrupt bastard.
He says establishment hacked computers and released Panama Leaks

With all due respect, it has not prevailed. It has only begun, NS and his ilks should only be the beginning. If IK really wants to cement his place as one of the greatest rulers of the Indus region, he should begin to immediately scour the land for corrupt and nepotism loving folks, and hound them till they either flee or are locked up.

I cannot vote, and there are many things I find quite distasteful about IK, but I do support his campaign against corruption. Hope he also turns an eye towards all the corrupt lots within his party, especially the fellas who are sitting around him during his press conferences...
IK cannot do it personally but he can build strong impartial institutions that are willing to arrest IK if he is guilty

Love him or hate him he is the only true nationalist leader

Back
Top Bottom