What's new

[POLL] Did America use weather weapon against Russia?

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dropping bombs anyone would find out about it. If you can cause it to snow, you can bury a country without being found out, provided you have stealth planes.

Weather weapon isn't new. It's been around since Vietnam.

Maybe they used a B-2 stealth bomber and flew over Moscow at night undetected by Russian radars and dumped silver iodide into the clouds and caused this.

There are reports of gigantic RQ-180 infiltrating the airspace of many countries for classified missions. I am not sure about influencing weather patterns though.

Not to be confused with much smaller and inferior RQ-170 derivatives.

There are reports of gigantic RQ-180 infiltrating the airspace of many countries for classified missions. I am not sure about influencing weather patterns though.

Not to be confused with much smaller and inferior RQ-170 derivatives.

Interesting.

I don't know about a weather weapon, but I have heard rumors that they once tried to use a flatulence weapon.

I voted yes but forget it USA is not that advance to have weather manipulating tech.

Now GI Joe is in dilemma, Cobra is also from their own ranks!!!!:rofl:

Dropping bombs anyone would find out about it. If you can cause it to snow, you can bury a country without being found out, provided you have stealth planes.

Weather weapon isn't new. It's been around since Vietnam.

Maybe they used a B-2 stealth bomber and flew over Moscow at night undetected by Russian radars and dumped silver iodide into the clouds and caused this.

Still not 100% meteorological science is one of the most difficult sciences, you can't predict tomorrow's weather 100% accurately, lets forget manipulates the weather patterns as you desire @undertakerwwefan :crazy::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom