What's new

POF Handguns

engr.Hassan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aoa brothers how is evryone. Hope all are stying safe from the virus.
Anyway, I recently developed interest in pistols and after meeting a dozen arms dealers in lahore I was saddened and somewhat pissed to learn that POF hasn't put a single decent pistol in the market despite more than 70 years of existence!!! Does no one find this disturbing? even arms companies of broken eastern european countires have made better handguns than POF. Can somebody explain what is happening with this company and where it is headed? Do they even intend to address this issue?
Secondly, I am curious to know which handguns are being used by our law enforecement agencies like Police/Army/FIA?

Aoa brothers how is evryone. Hope all are stying safe from the virus.
Anyway, I recently developed interest in pistols and after meeting a dozen arms dealers in lahore I was saddened and somewhat pissed to learn that POF hasn't put a single decent pistol in the market despite more than 70 years of existence!!! Does no one find this disturbing? even arms companies of broken eastern european countires have made better handguns than POF. Can somebody explain what is happening with this company and where it is headed? Do they even intend to address this issue?
Secondly, I am curious to know which handguns are being used by our law enforecement agencies like Police/Army/FIA?

Well Just the other day I was on youtube and came across a video in which they were reviewing an Mp5 type clone made by POF. So POF is exporting some guns to America atleast.
It's sad that they don't market much in the local markets.

I would personally prefer buying a POF product over any other locally manufactured handgun too..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom