What's new

PNS Azmat Class - Fast Attack Missile Craft | Updates & Discussions.

I understand Ure opinion but there is an old saying"where there is a will there is a way"
When we have friends like China we don't have to worry about the R&D so much we can take advatage from theirs expertise and add something from our experiences and bringup something realli good results....and according to my knowledge the stealth designs of the ships is not rocket science we got enough calibre and expertise to dvelop it easily nowadays.The pplz who says within ure country that its too hard or technological and wanna buy from foreign countries are infact interested in the kickbacks only to fillup their pockets.....:smokin:

Wish you could have exhibited some hard facts before coming up with an assumption that stealth ships are easy to develop. Well I wish it was that easy right from the steel grade and usage of radar absorbent material is in itself a science of its own. And it takes for sure some time for a country to develop especially a country which doesn't have an in-house frigate or destroyer manufacturing capability. Wish Pakistan had designed and manufactured its own warships in large numbers. I do support that due to the lack of full capability you can built upon what China has to offer to you and it would work well as they are your strategic partners. Designing and building a stealth ship is not like building a catamaran or fishing boat it does require an expertise in Naval architecture and ship designing.

Hope that clarifies !!

Is it possible that we can arm our C-802A with miniature Nukes in order to use against an aircraft carrier if needed??.....I guess it shold be possible with some modification ......:coffee:
And then what? You want to start a nuclear exchange by taking out a carrier with a nuke, escalating a non-nuclear conflict in to a nuclear one? Missile too can get shot down, incidentally, so there remains the question of whether a few nuke-tipped compact cruise missile would suffice.

Supposedly (see CDF, post by Xuinhui) these corvette will be about 2800 tons..... (i.e. more like F22P size.). The frigates are Meko A200, like those of the South African navy
http://www.china-defense.com/smf/in...ies=234;sesc=e187f52c092ac71164af66e53ff11380

index.php

Wish you could have exhibited some hard facts before coming up with an assumption that stealth ships are easy to develop. Well I wish it was that easy right from the steel grade and usage of radar absorbent material is in itself a science of its own. And it takes for sure some time for a country to develop especially a country which doesn't have an in-house frigate or destroyer manufacturing capability. Wish Pakistan had designed and manufactured its own warships in large numbers. I do support that due to the lack of full capability you can built upon what China has to offer to you and it would work well as they are your strategic partners. Designing and building a stealth ship is not like building a catamaran or fishing boat it does require an expertise in Naval architecture and ship designing.

Hope that clarifies !!
I guess we got excellent talent for the Naval Architecture and ship designing the only thing that matters is the $$$ cuz our Naval budget is very poor......:smokin:

And then what? You want to start a nuclear exchange by taking out a carrier with a nuke, escalating a non-nuclear conflict in to a nuclear one? Missile too can get shot down, incidentally, so there remains the question of whether a few nuke-tipped compact cruise missile would suffice.
Yes! Exactly, U got my point right.....umm.....:smokin:

I always wonder what the crew bunks/kitchen etc look like on board these sized ships?

Instead of building the 2nd one we should have gone for a total of 7 of these in the first phase of induction by 2015. I am sure we can produce about three at a time in our ship yards. I am really very worried about the Subs, PN should have gone for 5 Agosta-90Bs along with the upgrades of Agosta-70s in 2002/2003 to remain in service till 2017. Like instead of of the third Agosta-90B we should have produce 3rd and a 4th one and then a fifth one later on. Then we can sign a JV deal with Germans on SSKs as well.

How many crew members are there in a FAC?

Instead of building the 2nd one we should have gone for a total of 7 of these in the first phase of induction by 2015. I am sure we can produce about three at a time in our ship yards. I am really very worried about the Subs, PN should have gone for 5 Agosta-90Bs along with the upgrades of Agosta-70s in 2002/2003 to remain in service till 2017. Like instead of of the third Agosta-90B we should have produce 3rd and a 4th one and then a fifth one later on. Then we can sign a JV deal with Germans on SSKs as well.

How many crew members are there in a FAC?

... the second FACM is being constructed in Pakistan at Karachi Shipbuilding & Engineering Works (KS&EW) under a technology transfer agreement with China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC) and China Shipbuilding & Offshore International Company (CSOC). Even though the initial project is for two ships, KS&EW officials have indicated that eventual numbers could total as many as 6-8 ships.
Ongoing joint Sino-Pak naval projects include the local construction of PNS Aslat, a 123-meter, 3500-ton F-22P frigate at KS&EW, four more frigates to an improved F-22P design, and significantly, procurement of Chinese-origin submarines, including one or more nuclear-powered submarines.
New Fast Attack Craft Commissioned for Pakistani Navy | Defense Media Network
[Many ship details included in the article]

I always wonder what the crew bunks/kitchen etc look like on board these sized ships?
ever you visit inside of any fast food? its same nothing fresh there everything freezes lolz subs are worse lolz they use tin pack too.

ever you visit inside of any fast food? its same nothing fresh there everything freezes lolz subs are worse lolz they use tin pack too.

imran bhai...after long long time..kya lamba ban tha kya? ;-)

We really need to have a total of 7 of these ASAP till 2015, we should build 6 of these at home.

Apologies if already answered, but whats with the blackening in the middle of the ship and at the end. The middle one may be some kind of stealth exhaust?

Imran bhai yeh aap ki post General seh kam ho ker Brigadier per kayse aa gayei?? our aap ki no. of posts bhi kumm ho gayeen???
Imran Bhai when did U visit any subz.....???.....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom