What's new

PM’s Low Income Housing Scheme to be launched this month

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In an interview, Minister of State for Housing and Works Usman Ibrahim said five hundred thousand low cost houses will be provided to the people on easy installments in different cities during the next five years.

To a question, the minister said national housing policy is in the final stage and in this respect Apna Ghar Scheme has also been introduced.

Radio Pakistan

It is the good work of Prime minister to launch a new housing scheme for low income people. Now they can easily buy house with low income and also can get modern facilities of living

earnmoney.pk

Which are the people who get houses in these schemes, I don't see anyone around me getting anything like that. Are they going to specific families that have some connections with MPAs and MNAs or what? Also why don't they establish new cities around motorway instead of conjesting the existing cities and increasing the population load on the infrastructure.

Which are the people who get houses in these schemes, I don't see anyone around me getting anything like that. Are they going to specific families that have some connections with MPAs and MNAs or what? Also why don't they establish new cities around motorway instead of conjesting the existing cities and increasing the population load on the infrastructure.
My khala whose husband passed away 2 years ago from kidney failure is eligible for the house. She has three little daughters and one son. The money is tight and we have all started saving couple thousand Rs every month for her so that when the time comes, she can get her own house. Its a very good initiative and a lot of people are going to benefit from it, specially police families who have lost their dear ones in bomb blasts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom