What's new

PMLN workers exposed (USING WEAPONS)

That's a very stupid saying. Think for yourself and reject it.
History is full of people who went against their fathers and families: read the Quran where the Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him, challenges his father's idol-worship.

M not saying it's Anwer Masood who's saying that in 1971 Niazi made naya Pak in 2014 another Niazi is trying to make naya Pak.... it was reply for that post in which it says faisalabad PML-N ki firing Model Town PML-N ki Firing Gujranwala PML-N ki Firing .... there is no proof against PML-N yet who gave order and who didn't no one can say stupid things just like that

M not saying it's Anwer Masood who's saying that in 1971 Niazi made naya Pak in 2014 another Niazi is trying to make naya Pak.... it was reply for that post in which it says faisalabad PML-N ki firing Model Town PML-N ki Firing Gujranwala PML-N ki Firing .... there is no proof against PML-N yet who gave order and who didn't no one can say stupid things just like that

Do you agree that it's wrong to criticize Imran Khan in 2014 just because in 1971 General Niazi obeyed President Yahya Khan's orders to surrender?

Do you agree that it's wrong to criticize Imran Khan in 2014 just because in 1971 General Niazi obeyed President Yahya Khan's orders to surrender?

don't you agree the with firing done by some random guys n road and blaming the whole federal and Punjab Government for that?

don't you agree the with firing done by some random guys n road and blaming the whole federal and Punjab Government for that?

The protest was carried out in the context of a dispute between PML-N and PTI, and these people fired on PTI protesters.
Nobody other than PML-N has a motivation to fire on PTI protesters here.
The best explanation of this firing is that these were PML-N workers, since there have been other cases of PML-N workers using violence against PTI (and being openly supported by Nawaz' daughter, for example.)
PML-N is therefore a natural suspect in these firing incidents.

shut your eyes or ignore my post..ever herad of this " baap to choor tha to beta bhi choor hoga khoon rang dekhata hai " you get some pill and sleep don't ever use the word Patwari again... potian kaha to aag lagy gi

1888657_597063550395554_1045093281499097554_n.jpg

What will say about Jinnah and his daughter? No wonder why people of N-League barked against Fatima Jinnah in Gujranwala.

@Muhammad Omar

Watch this video and tell me who do you think those shooters were? Find someone with brain near you to help you understand things, if you can't do it at your own.

Govt is making her job more difficult by these kind of acts. It shows the level of frustration on govt's part

1888657_597063550395554_1045093281499097554_n.jpg

What will say about Jinnah and his daughter? No wonder why people of N-League barked against Fatima Jinnah in Gujranwala.

@Muhammad Omar

Watch this video and tell me who do you think those shooters were? Find someone with brain near you to help you understand things, if you can't do it at your own.

This pic better suit u guys i know police was watching all these when they were firing.. but Police was there to control the Mob with sticks in their hands and shields not guns... what you want police should have stopped them with sticks ??

Why thereis such I'll mannered discussion, why not be civilized if you have the point to put a cross, are we muslims, if not than we are munafiqs, it is shamefull,we are abodonjng the ways of Islam and our Great prophet Muhammed S.A.A.S.

Why thereis such I'll mannered discussion, why not be civilized if you have the point to put a cross, are we muslims, if not than we are munafiqs, it is shamefull,we are abodonjng the ways of Islam and our Great prophet Muhammed S.A.A.S.

Ask Pti supporters as they are the the using such words like Patwari shareef family slaves and many other... I don't know supporting Imram makes them an elite class member and those who support PML-N are just slaves ... stupidity at it's peak

Ask Pti supporters as they are the the using such words like Patwari shareef family slaves and many other... I don't know supporting Imram makes them an elite class member and those who support PML-N are just slaves ... stupidity at it's peak
Is that a truth that patwaris are the problems in Pakiatsn this is the truth, than NS family has been ruling Pakistan and has been seen as doing nepotism in a gross way, firing poor pilot lady when she took a wrong turn when trevalling in a entourage of. 20 vehicles, why?

Please tell the truth and not act like mutineers, ns and his bro said that he will hang zaroori, open up his stomach and get the money out, now is this a lie or truth but not a talk as a Munafiq.

he was a lieutenant-general in the Pakistan Army, and he is the one who surrendered and sign with contract with Indian... Yeh Border pe betha 2 din surrender krne k liye wait krta rha tha

View attachment 164035

Stupidity hitting it's heights,,,, i didn't even used the word potian LOL

General niazi ne TExt kar k bataya tha yaa email ki thi ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom