What's new

PMLN supporters vs Pakistan Army

Oh plz shut up... Back your bags and go back to India if you hate Pakistan so much. I think the Hindutva have nothing but mathai (sweets) waiting for you there.

Btw, i am muhajir+Pathan+Punjabi+Kashmiri+moghal ... So no bias here.
Bhai, calm down, He is a nice person and I have seen him taking on Indians... Urdu speaking community has suffered a lot though I don't agree totally with his way of expression. But Zia-ul-Haq promoted AH to counter PPP in Karachi and turned a blind eye rather approved all the terrorism he did in Karachi but later under PPP and Gen. Nasir-ullah Babur an operation was carried out against them and resulted in many death......some innocents also got killed but overall it was good..but then Musharraf strengthened MQM again for his lust for power. But AH crossed all the lines and become openly an agent of anti-Pakistan agencies much earlier so a rinsing was necessary which came under RS's time...a few innocents might have died but mostly those were hardened criminal however it is a separate debate that who turned them into the criminals...Both PPP and establishment cannot be exempted from the charges here.

Oh plz shut up... Back your bags and go back to India if you hate Pakistan so much. I think the Hindutva have nothing but mathai (sweets) waiting for you there.

Btw, i am muhajir+Pathan+Punjabi+Kashmiri+moghal ... So no bias here.
Send the fuckers back let the bhartis have them

wtf is going on?!!?
In few days i'm leaving for Karachi for business.
I'm bringing with me a small italian local industrialists delegation with me; They want to invest around 5 mln euros, but if they see this kind of stuff in the streets they won't. (they won't pay me either). This isn't the first time, it happened during September 2014 with IK is Islamabad, at that time i was trying to reach an agreement for 20 mln euros of investment in tea spice and mangoes.
It's sad to see the jahil chanting at a simple jawan, which may die for them!! what a shame!
If they have some balls they should go to GHQ.

wtf is going on?!!?
In few days i'm leaving for Karachi for business.
I'm bringing with me a small italian local industrialists delegation with me; They want to invest around 5 mln euros, but if they see this kind of stuff in the streets they won't. (they won't pay me either). This isn't the first time, it happened during September 2014 with IK is Islamabad, at that time i was trying to reach an agreement for 20 mln euros of investment in tea spice and mangoes.
It's sad to see the jahil chanting at a simple jawan, which may die for them!! what a shame!
If they have some balls they should go to GHQ.

Actually this video is good it shows Army has nothing to do with elections.

No, this is normal when institution interfere/interact politically or with men not supposed to this happens...Like judiciary when they sit in elections as RO it is bound that people will criticize them ..Similar when Army whose job is to protect borders interact with people in elections or any other manner it is normal people will criticize them , if is is supposed that they are abducting people forcing them to change parties or changing the election results...Listen to Ayaz amir he is very anti Nawaz but he do said the same thing that if they Army is indulge in election it is normal...
Same happened when Army did operations they were appreciated when they assume the role of police they were criticized by local folks there
No seriously. Dont talk like you are some European or American.. You are dumb as a cow with mental ailment. All Pakistanis are.
In USA and Europe they dont vote for "Khota Biryani" , but in Pkaistan 90% vote for 110 Rs, a TRactor trolley ride, one road to their village or just some refreshment at Jalsaa.
Thats why in Pakistan a balancing force is needed to interfere, in USA its not needed.
You are dumb and think you are wise, and thats a big problem.

i dont think it has anything to do with PMLN, these security situation and instability is majorly due to GHQ itself.

if GHQ mends its ways pakistan over all can change and become stable.
So enlighten us..what GHQ is doing? You seem to be the know all.

No man, I remember very well you claimed that you are a Punjabi and race related thread in discussion with Indians.
My family is originally from Jammu, we migrated to Sialkot in the aftermath of the Jammu Massacre perpetrated by the Raja in 1947.

Punjabi is not a race, but more of a culture/language which my family now follows. So we can be considered Muhajir (immigrants), Kashmiri (origins) and Punjabi (culture/language).

Its 2017 video, maybe during elections on Kulsoom's seat.. What's the big deal? some paid Mirasis can be arranged to chant such slogans infront of Army convoy. does not mean shit.

elections method need to be changed.people should be asked to cast votes using mobile sms from home.this will be helpful in lowering cost for election and security threat including unnecessary use of army to provide security in elections

if any mohajir had dared to chant anti pakistan army slogan, there would have been mass genocide, but since these people are from Punjab, they are allowed to chant what ever they want and pakistan army wont act.

So far Pakistan Army has been very lenient on PMLN and yet these people are first to chant anti Pakistan army slogan, yet, when Altaf hussain chant one anti pak army slogan after they already killed so many MQM workers under custody by brutal torture, immediate action wa taken and mohajirs rounded off and MQM Head quarter sealed.

This is wrong, PML-N is dominated by muhajirs from India. From top to bottom.

In reality election season in Pakistan is Dehary Time (Daily wages earning) for some useless people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom